Catch and hide (Bulkhead x Sneaky Decepticon femme)

Warning: serious makeout sessions + 🍋

Y/n sat in her room on the nemisis. She was quite young compared to the other decepticons. The only exception were the vehicons and eradicons who were only a couple hundred years younger than her.

All around her room, she had images, halopads, and documents of everyone in history.

Y/n was considered the historian of the decepticons, and she knew every name from a to z.

But she was only considered a historian  as a hobby. Her real occupation was a spy. Y/n could make herself invisible whenever she wanted, however long she wanted. It really didn't matter.

One thing she absolutely loved to do the most was get up close and personal to a certain wrecker that she fell helm over pedes for.

Bulkhead. Yes, he was clumsy and larger than other mechs. But that only meant he would be great at cuddles and would be warm and strong.

Now, would it be awkward to kiss? Yes. But Y/n could easily find a way around that.

Most of the time, Y/n would stay on the nemisis. Sense Megatron didn't know where the autobot base was nor where the autobots would be at her spying services, which weren't really required, hence why Megatron never paid attention to her sense.

Of course, Y/n was far from sealed. She had interfaced with plenty of mechs, but none of them could even last a few minutes before they passed out. So, none of the interface was ever good. And most of the time was sad.

Of course, Y/n didn't know that Bulkhead was on Earth until a week ago when she overheard Breakdown talking about their encounter.

Y/n only smiled at that. She remembered how she used to stalk behind him and rub his plating while nipping his neck. It used to drive him nuts with confusion.

Y/n could only smile when she stood up and walked out of her room.

She continued to walk around the nemisis before she got to the upper hull. She started running before transforming and flying off.

Y/n needed to go for a fly. It often got boring in the nemisis, and if anyone ever needed information on a cybertronian, all they would have to do is type their name in a pad on the door and get a recording about them.

Soon, Y/n found a relaxing spot in the woods next to a few mountains and caves.

She then laid down on the grassy ground and allowed the sun to reflect off her armor.

After a few hours of relaxing, she heard pede steps. She stood up and activated her cloaking device. Slowly, she stalked closer to the area only to see the bulky green wrecker holding an energon detector.

Y/n smiled darkly as she started walking closer stalking behind him.

She walked behind bulkhead following his steps before she got closer to him, only to nip his back, making him jump up.

Bulkhead: "The frag who's there!"

Y/n then walked back behind him before digging her claws into his sides, gently scratching.

Bulkhead: "What the.....Not this scrap again..."

Y/n only started to touch his body more before she kissed his side.

Bulkhead: "Cut it out!"

Y/n stopped and waited for him to continue on.

Every few steps, she would poke his side or his shoulder. Making him twitch.

Y/n only chuckled in her mind before she saw his neck cables. She waited until he stopped at a tree before grabbing onto his back, nipping his neck cables, making him mad.