Such a bottom (Bumblebee x Blades)

Warning: Includes very slutty looking Blades.

Bumblebee had visited the rescue bots a few times mainly because Optimus wanted him to keep an optic and check on them whenever Optimus couldn't.

Not to mention that besides Optimus and Bumblebee, no one else really knew about the rescue bots. They weren't part of the war like the other autobots there, not to mention they didn't know much about the decepticons on Earth to begin with.

But today was one of the days that Bumblebee was asked to check on them. Luckily for Bee, a certain helicopter bot would be waiting for him. And perhaps be ready for something much more intense than the last time they had met

The bridge opened up to Griffon Rock. As Bumblebee looked around, he saw it the department where the bots would be.

He transformed, heading over to it instantly, making sure that the roads were all good.

By the time he got to the base, the bots were gone. The only person there was Cody.

Cody: "Bumblebee? What are you doing here?"

Bumblebee: "*Optimus wanted me to check up on everything.*"

Cody: "I forgot I can't translate that. Umm, could you maybe write it out."

Bumblebee cocked his head to the side before he remembered he knew sign language.

Bumblebee started to sign everything slowly until Cody was able to get it.

Cody: "Oh, Optimus sent you. That makes a lot more sense. Well, feel free to stay in here while you wait. They'll be back shortly."

After a couple of hours, Bumblebee heard the oh so farmiliar sounds of engines and propellers.

Bumblebee stood up as the rescue bots came in only for Blades to practically jump into Bumblebee's arms.

Blades: "Bumblebee, it's so good to see you."

Bumblebee: "*Good to see you as well, Blades.*"

The bots continued to take Bumblebee all throughout the base, or at least to the places they could go.

The bots continued to party and have fun, but Bumblebee was looking elsewhere.

As Blades was dancing to the music, Bumblebee continued to stare. He was gorgeous and had a great body, strong hips, and thick thighs for days.

Bumblebee: "*Blades, could I talk to you for a moment?*"

Blades: "I'll be back, guys."

They continued to walk throughout the bunker until they got to one of the old tunnels.

Blades: "So what did you need to talk about?"

Bumblebee then brought his servo up to hold Blades face.

Bumblebee: "*How Fragging beautiful you are.*"

Blades: "U-uh w-well I uh....I uh try t-to keep myself clean I mean healthy I-i m-mean Mhmf!"

Bumblebee had removed his mouth guard and started to kiss Blades passionately, holding his hips close and pulling him in.

Bumblebee: "*So fragging sexy.....and it's all mine...*"

Blades: " *whines* B-bee y-you d-dont need to hold my hips so *whimpers* close t-to y-your-"

Bumblebee: "*Oh, but I do. I love feeling you up against my metal. I love the sound of your whimpers of want. The real question is, do you want me to continue, or do you want to be able to fly tomorrow?*"