Optimus x Rare Femme

Sorry it has taken a while I hope you like this ship. Buckle your seat belts it's time for some NSFW please beware. Hope you enjoy it. Let's get to it.

Miko squealed in happiness at the red moon. It's glow was crimson like blood and shown throughout the sky beautifully.

Optimus and the bots all looked at it only for Bulkhead to chuckle.

Bulkhead: "If there was a blood moon on cybertron tonight that would be interesting."

The kids, June, and Fowler all looked at Bulkhead curiously.

Miko: "Why's that?"

Bulkhead: "Well if cybertron was repaired and a femme was born tonight she'd be pretty damn special."

Arcee: "Don't forget gorgeous."

Ratchet: "You all know as well as I that Crimson femmes are a one in a trillion. Not every generation of new sparks even had one."

Optimus only hummed as he turned to go on his nightly drive and walk quietly.

The bots and humans all watched as he left then drove off.

Optimus drove along the long street. The full blood moon high in the sky.

Optimus scanned the area and sighed as he drove to the top of the cliff and transformed looking up as the red light shined onto the Earth.

Soon Optimus got up and walked through the woods carefully only for his sensors to go off.

Optimus: "hmmm? Interesting....there wasn't any energy signatures a second ago."

Optimus followed the energy trail quietly and carefully until he came across a field of wild flowers and in the middle a femme lying down emanating a red glow.

Optimus walked forward only to be stunned. Her armor was beautiful and glowed like no other. Her protoform gleamed and shined as of she was glass. And immediately Optimus felt drawn to her.

Optimus carefully got onto his knees only to see a blood crescent moon marking on her shoulder.

Optimus: "A....blood moon femme....."

Optimus: "I wasn't aware one was born in our generation....the blood moon is such a rare phenomenon......you are beautiful."

Optimus admired the crescent moon glowing off her armor only for her to twitch and whimper.

Optimus frowned as she held out his servo and began to sooth her from her nightmare carefully.

Soon the femme started to hum quietly before she sighed and soothed into the flower bed quietly.

Optimus sat next to her and stared up at the sky and the stars only to hear a whimper before he heard a startled whimper.

Looking over he saw the femme start waking up only for her to look at Optimus and jump away.

She stared at Optimus shocked only for her to back away from him.

Optimus looked into her startled and scared optics only for him to practically get lost in them.

Optimus: "Your optics are beautiful..... It's as if they are like the cosmos themselves only......deeper..."

Optimus started to crawl over to her as he stared calmly into her optics.

Soon he was a pede away from her face.

Femme: "I....wasn't aware there were any fellow Cybertronians here.....let alone one who would be so calm about all of this....."

Optimus: "There is no need for alarm...I would never harm you....let alone anyone who is neutral."

The femme stared at him before she tried to reach up to touch his face only for a blast of firepower to shoot between them.