Dead not buried. (Optimus x Mech Reader x Ratchet

Alright, I know this has taken a while and I'm very sorry that it has. Anyways I do hope you all enjoy this and that you are ready for a fluff....and a possible intense make out session. Anyways let's get to it.

Everyone ran for cover as the canons shot blast after blast.

Optimus, Ratchet, and Y/n tried to help evacuate everyone into the escape pods.

Ratchet: "ALL FAMILIES STAY TOGETHER!"

Optimus: "KEEP YOUR MINICONS AND SPARKLINGS CLOSE!"

Y/n: "MAKE SURE YOUR SPARK MATES ARE WITH YOU!"

Y/n continued helping out as the three of them started running towards their own escape pods only for the canons to blast them blowing the pods up into scrap.

Ratchet: "Damn it call bumblebee and Bulkhead....we'll have to take the space bridge!"

Optimus commed them both as Y/n blasted a few snipers who had stationed themselves on top of an old bar.

Ratchet and Optimus then transformed and started to drive as fast as they could with Y/n hot on their trail in his jet mode.

Soon the three of them got to the space bridge where Bulkhead and Bumblebee were waiting.

Optimus: "Ratchet try and get the space bridge running!"

Ratchet nodded as Optimus and Y/n took position with Bulkhead and bumblebee trying to keep the cons at bay.

Soon Ratchet got it running but not for long as he hurried Bulkhead and Bumblebee inside.

Ratchet: "Optimus, Y/n let's go before it closes!"

Optimus and Y/n got up and started to run for it only for Y/n to grunt.

Optimus and Ratchet looked over only to see Megatron's blade stabbed through his chest.

Megatron: "It would seem that you didn't keep someone close to you, Prime."

Optimus: "No....No....NO!"

Ratchet stood next to Prime about to charge at Megatron only for Y/n to look up at them with tears in his optics.

Y/n: "Ugh- G-g-GO!"

Y/n fell to his knees before he looked over and sent a shot to the console causing ratchet to grab Optimus as they both jumped through just before the shot hit the console.

Y/n fell to the ground as he watched the bridge crumble as his lights went out.

*Few years later*

Optimus and Ratchet worked at the console while the kids and their protectors all sang and danced.

June and Fowler both stood on the platform listening to them.

June: "Hey Optimus?"

Optimus: "Hmm?"

June: "Can autobots have partners....you know like relationship wise."

Ratchet: "Yes but we don't really call them husband, wife, we do call our partners beforehand Boyfriend and girlfriend but not too often did we have the pleasure to have them."

Optimus: "It is very rare for us to have them is what Ratchet is trying to say."

Fowler: "Did you bots have any before?"

Optimus: "If you are referring to Ratchet and I, yes. We both had a boyfriend for a short time on cybertron."

June: "The same bot?"

Ratchet: "Yes.....but sadly......he is....no longer with us."

June: "Oh.....I-I'm sorry."

Optimus: "It is quite alright Ms. Darby. You were just curious."