The Broken tale. (Tailgate x femme reader)

Okay, basic gyst. This may be sad...however it still has a happy ending, so please enjoy.

Tailgate waited around for his beauty to wake up. Y/n and him had gotten together because her brother and partner, Cliffjumper and Arcee, were responsible for their meeting and amazing relationship.

Soon, Y/n woke up. As an autobot, she was pure, kind, and shy, quiet, but she could be a bad aft when she needed to be. Even though it wasn't seen very often.

Tailgate loved her very, very much. The way her body moved, the sound of her voice, her spark in general, he loved it all. She looked almost exactly like Cliffjumper just as a female.

Y/n: "Where you going, Tail?"

Tailgate: "Me and Cliff need to go on a mission. Will you be alright without me, sweet?"

Y/n: "Yeah, just be careful, okay."

Tailgate: "Of course darling. Plus, it's only a scout mission. I promise I'll be okay."

Y/n: "Alright, love you."

Tailgate: "Love you too, pretty lady."

Cliffjumper: "Hey, y'all can frag and flirt when we get back. Let's go."

Tailgate and Y/n rolled their optics before giving each other a quick kiss.

As the day went on, Y/n tried to talk to others, but they didn't really notice. Ratchet was busy teaching Ralph cybertronian, Optimus was last seen going to his room, and Bulkhead was chilling with Miko, who was trying to beat Bee at the racing game while Arcee was with Jack just chatting.

Y/n started to walk away when Arcee noticed.

Arcee: "Hey, Y/n, you okay?"

Y/n: "Y-yeah, I just need some time to myself."

Arcee nodded as Y/n walked towards her room but instead looked at the bridge.

She typed in some quardnates and started the bridge.

Arcee: "Gonna go for a drive?"

Y/n nodded as she transformed and drove through.

Y/n stared up at the canopy above her as she walked when she heard a voice she never wanted to hear again.

?: "Found you!"

Y/n screamed as Dreadwing grabbed her hips, pulling her towards him.

Y/n: "Let go of me!"

Y/n hit him in the chin and transformed to drive off.

Dreadwing smiled as he transformed into an alternate vehicle mode and started driving he chased her through the canopy when he transformed, grabbing her but the bumper and starting to pull her back.

Y/n: "Let go of me, Dreadwing!"

Dreadwing: "Heh, not a chance, Y/n."

Y/n then transformed again, catching his servos, causing him to let go.

Dreadwing growled before he jumped onto her and pinned her to the ground.

Y/n: "Get off of me now!"

Dreadwing simply grabbed her chin as he stared into her.

Dreadwing: "Not until you are mine."

Y/n: "That'll never happen."

Dreadwing: "Yes, it will. Y/n.....It most certainly will."

Dreadwing locked her servos and pedes and grabbed her up. Then, he took her to a place where they wouldn't be found.

Back at the base, Arcee was pacing everyone else around nervous and on high alert.