Secrets of the spider. (Airachnid x Femme reader)

We have another one. We will be bringing all the autobots into this story. We bringing Mirage, ironhide, and hot rod into this fraggin story. This should be fun.

Airachnid waited in the secret field for her sparkmate Y/n. They had been secretly bonded for a while now, ever sense the arc fell to cybertron bringing countless autobots along with them Airachnid had met Y/n not long after.

Airachnid paced back and forth for hours and hours. When she didn't show Airachnid, she left back to her cave home amongst all of the insecticons.

Airachnid: (Why didn't she show. She's always earlier than I am. Are we just not working out?)

Airachnid then saw a broken pod caseing and screamed as she kicked it, stabbing her extra legs into it to tear it apart.

Airachnid: "Why is this so, Fragging Confusing!!"

Insecticon: "My queen is something wrong?"

Airachnid then turned.

Airachnid: "Nothing just......my sparkmate, your second queen, didn't meet up with me today."

Insecticon: "Strange....i didn't see her on the battlefield today either."

Airachnid: "Battle... what battle!"

Insecticon: "The autobots were ingaging with the decepticons close by....your Sparkmate wasn't there."

Airachnid then lowered her legs, looking down before she growled and started heading up to the surface.

Insecticon: "My queen, where are you going."

Airachnid: "To the ark...which way is it?"

Insecticon: "It's close to where the humans stay in that desert area with the canyons."

Airachnid nodded before leaving, traveling as fast as she could through the trees to get there.

It was night by the time she got there. She may have been fast but not fast enough to satisfy. She wanted to see her sparkmate badly, meaning she was going to need to be extra careful.

She was able to get past the guards by hitting them on the back of their helms as she traveled along the ceiling before hustling through the vents.

She looked in every room she could not see any sign of Y/n or her brothers Bumblebee and Hot rod then again she was hardly ever with them. Normally, she would be with Mirage, her best friend.

Soon, she gave up and started to head back once she had checked the med bay. As she crawled silently through the vents, she heard Mirage and Ironhide.

Mirage: "I know that it's dangerous, but Bee and Rody aren't having much luck either."

Ironhide: "Kid, Ratchet, and Prime are trying as hard as they can to find her."

Mirage: "I know, but she's not in the area she was sent to. I know it."

Itonhide: "How do you know, kid?"

Mirage: "Because Y/n would never have let them take her anywhere away from her position."

Ironhide: "Exactly why they are checking there."

Mirage: "You don't get it. That would make the botnapper want to move her more!"

Airachnid then hissed under her breath as she traveled through the vents practically rushing through.

She then started to speak to the insecticons once she got close to the forest.

Airachnid: *(Insecticons! My sparkmate has been taken by an insolent waste of space. You know her scent. Find her, then report back to me. I will handle the wrench myself.)*