Waterfall of understanding. (Optimus x Femme autobot reader)

This is a lemon. You have been warned.

Y/n stared at Optimus as she daydreamed about him.

She loved looking at the way his body moved and merged with the rest. She then heard Ralph call for Ratchet, who was talking to Optimus at the time. Then Optimus started to turn around, causing them to lock optics.

Optimus: "Is something wrong, Y/n?"

Y/n: "h-huh no, sir. Apologies, I didn't mean to stare. I sort of just stared off into space."

Optimus only smiled before he walked past her. His servo just barely grazeing her hip plate.

Y/n almost blushed more before she shook her helm slightly and started walking towards the training rooms.

On the way there, Arcee joined her.

Arcee: "Where yah going Y/n?"

Y/n: "Do some training."

Arcee: "Mind if I join you. I've been kinda angsty today."

Y/n: "Heh, sure."

After a while, Arcee and Y/n just started punching the metal punching bags.

Arcee: "And you don't plan on telling your crush cause why?"

Y/n: "I've never been the type for love. Plus, he's too busy anyway."

Arcee: "I feel yah girl. It's hard to keep those relationships. Just try not to push this crush away. It's not a good idea."

Y/n: "I intend to stay partners and friends with him. I just don't think he has enough time to actually date. Plus, I'd be afraid of breaking his spark."

Arcee: "I dought you would. No one really trys to break someone's spark unless that is their intent in the first place."

Y/n only smiled as her and Arcee continued training and working.

Soon, it got extremely late. Arcee had already gone to recharge, and Y/n was on her way there now.

After some time, she started to think about what Arcee said before she accidentally bumped into someone.

She almost fell before someone caught her waist.

Y/n: "Ugh...s-sorry."

She then heard Optimus's voice.

Optimus: "It's quite alright, Y/n."

Y/n then opened her optics. Optimus was holding her as if she were a princess.

He then pulled her up, only making her get closer to his chest.

Y/n was internally freaking out before she stumbled back onto her pedes.

Y/n: "Uhh... ThanksOpitty,but I gottogo!"

Y/n then started to dash off, leaving a very, very confused, and slightly blushing Optimus behind.

Optimus: "Op-Opitty? Why would she?"

Optimus: "I better go get recharge."

Later in the middle of the night, Y/n paced around the room.

Y/n: "I called him Opitty like it was some type of pet name. Ugh, if he liked me, then he surely doesn't like me now."

Y/n: (Wait!....what are you thinking. He doesn't love you. Does he. No, he couldn't. But he could....)

Y/n then laid on her berth and held her servo up to her helm before deeply venting.

Y/n: "Heh....In love with a Prime.....How ridiculous."