Mine alone (Starscream x predaking's sister)

We've got more Predacons! Yes! After all who doesn't like giant mythological based creatures from the planet cybertron? Absolutely no one. If you do well.....Too Fragging bad!

Anyways I hope you all enjoy, and let's get to it.

Starscream stood shaky as the two beasts were presented to Megatron only for him to get closer.

Starscream: "Master please keep your distance"

Shockwave: "No need for alarm the beasts are both completely under my control."

Starscream watched wide eyed before he looked over to see the other one staring at him unnerving him slightly.

Starscream: "W-why is that one staring at me...."

Shockwave looked over to see her staring at him intently and even when Shockwave patted her back to get her attention she still wouldn't waver.

Shockwave and Megatron then continued to focus on her brother who seemed to like Megatron the most out of the others in the room.

Megatron: "Let the hunt begin."

Next thing that Y/n knew her brother was off and even though she turned towards that particular area she still looked back at Starscream until Megatron walked over to her.

Megatron: "This one is gorgeous Shockwave especially with her Decepticon color scheme. Though I do question why she has been starring at Starscream this whole time."

Megatron reached up and started to pet her helm causing her to let out something like a purr before she was shown the same vile and then she was off.

Over the days and nights Y/n still stared at him intently and even though there were times that he tried to shock, hurt, or humiliate them all she would do was grab him with her front claws and then start to flap before dropping him.

This went on for quite a while before the day that they both found out that they could transform.

They both stood tall in the cave and even though she was upset that her brother lunged at him she was still able to snip and make her brother calm down.

Predaking began looking throughout the area but Y/n just walked over and picked Starscream up to put him back on his peds before she walked over and stood next to Megatron.

Y/n: "If it is alright with you My Lord I would like to go by the name Y/n. It is much easier than saying "femme predacon" or "femme beast."

Megatron: "very well Y/n"

Starscream simply watched as Y/n stretched out her wings before closing them again only for her to look over at him and smirk before winking.

Starscream only starred before growling and walking away.

Over time Starscream continued to keep his distance from her and Predaking but mainly her. He didn't like that she seemed to tease him with her smirks and winks but little did he know why she teased as much as she had.

A few weeks after she learned to transgorm Y/n noticed that her body started to get hot and that her temper wouldn't simmer down until eventually she transformed and screamed so loud that everyone inside the ship could hear it.

Megatron stood on the top deck and waited for Shockwave to finish looking at her before he got up and turned.

Shockwave: "She is in heat, My liege."

Megatron: "So why did she screech like that?"

Shockwave: "Her body may not feel hot on the outside but she probably feels like her circuitry is burning out of her body. Hence the painful screech."