You're mine...All mine.... (Megatron x femme predacon reader)

Megatron tapped his fingers on the throne as he waited for Ahockwave to return from Cybertron until finally the bridge opened.

Shockwave walked through bowing.

Shockwave: "I present to you my liege. The ultimate autobot hunters."

Soon, the cons were all stepping back as the huge claws and loud growls came through.

The cons all staggered and backed away along with Starscream while Knockout stood in horror.

Soon Megatron stood as the two predacons growled lowly before screeching into the sky.

Starscream: "They're p-predacons....th-they've been extinct since the beginning of cybertron history."

Shockwave: "Indeed, but the specimens you see before you were bred in a laboratory, cloned from fossilized remains, which I discovered on cybertron."

Megatron: "Shockwave, it does my spark good to see you once again tampering with creation."

Starscream: "Master, please, keep your distance."

Shockwave: "No need for alarm. The beasts are completely under my control."

Megatron: "Such primal magnificence."

Megatron then turned to the second predacon who looked around before staring into Megatrons optics.

Megatron listened as Shockwave introduced a small vial to the first predacon.

Megatron: "Let the hunt begin."

Soon, the first predacon took off as the second stared into Megatron's optics.

Megatron started to stroke her mane as she purred.

Megatron: "A femme?"

Shockwave: "Indeed my liege."

Megatron smirked as she bowed her helm, allowing Megatron to scratch and stroke the spikes and metal around her neck.

Megatron: "Such a beauty along with your brother. Perfect decepticon figure."

Over the months, the predacons had learned to get comfortable on the ship until one night Y/n couldn't fall into recharge.

She began growling and hissing before she screeched.

Soon, she began clawing at the cage before she eventually heard the door lock break, allowing her to get out.

She started to prowl down the halls following the familiar scent until she got to the door she wanted to be at.

She then sat in front of the door before curling up and falling asleep.

Megatron awoke the next morning before standing up and stretching. He got his daily routine in before opening the door only to see Y/n curled up.

Her tail curled up around her whilst her paws were out.

Megatron was curious as he crouched down and started to pet her spinal spikes until she woke up.

She looked up at him with groggy optics before opening her jaws in a yawn. Then stretched.

Her wings flared open as her back arched, sending small pops up her back before she shook and started to walk down the hall.

Megatron smiled clearly, amused before he started walking along with her.

Soon, Y/n returned to her kenal lying down as her brother laid out in the sun.

Eventually, Y/n and her brother became intrigued as their master and his second flew down towards an old mine.

Y/n watched as her brother opened his wings, flying down towards the cave.