Prankster (Ratchet x Wheeljack's sister)

WE'VE GOT ANOTHER REQUEST!!!

I love doing these requests, and I love hearing your ideas. I hope you will enjoy the 🍋 and that you love the story.

It started to get boring around the base. Wheeljack was always gone on missions. Arcee, Bulk, and Bee were always taking the kids to school, and as for Smoke, well, he was still learning the rules of the road.

The only other bots were ratchet, magnus, and Optimus.

Optimus and magnus were absolute No's because magnus doesn't have a sense of humor, and Optimus is way too busy to mess around with, so who does that leave, Ratchet. A bot that I would be more than happy to tease.

From the get-go, Ratchet was the one I had my optics on. I was a pretty big prankster and would often mess around with friends.

I was thinking about a prank I could do when I heard Ratchet yell.

Ratchet: "I NEEDED THAT!!"

I started to laugh, knowing that my wrench trap worked.

Ratchet: "Who the FRAG just did that."

I quit laughing and just sat down quietly while Ratchet yelled and threw wrenches at everyone.

Once he left, I laughed even more.

As the week went on, I had pranked Ratchet multiple times until it drove him insane.

I was getting the next prank ready when Ratchet came in.

Ratchet: "Y/N!!"

I tensed up and looked behind me, seeing a livid Ratchet behind me. I pushed a button when a bucket of water splashed all over him.

Ratchet: "I'm gonna fragging kill you."

He lunged at me when I dodged and ran. I laughed so much that it was hard to stay quiet when I lost him.

I started walking out when I felt a servo grab me and push me up against the wall.

Ratchet: "Got you, now you're going to stop all of this stupid pranking, or I'm gonna scrap you."

I grinned when I grabbed his face plates and kissed him, catching him off guard.

Once I did, I slipped away from him and ran.

Y/n: "Catch me if you can Docbot."

I could tell that he was confused as I ran.

That night, I laid in my berth falling into a recharge when I heard something.

Y/n: "Hello?"

I heard it again. I stood up and walked to my door when I did. I opened it up only to be pushed up against the opposite wall.

Y/n: "R-ratchet?"

Ratchet: "Caught you."

He placed both my servos in one of his and held them against the wall. His crotch plates right up against mine and hid other servo exploring my body and plates.

Y/n: "Mmnn... Ratchet."

Ratchet simply smiled when he kissed me, asking for entrance to my mouth. I denied him entrance when he growled and bit my lips nibbling on the top, then licking the bottom.

I moaned, opening my mouth, allowing him the entrance he wanted.

He gladly took it. He bit my glossa, my lips, and licked my dente before pulling away and biting the area under my chin.

Ratchet: "Enticing an old mech like this.....you should be ashamed of yourself. Making me want to Frag the living bolts out of you. Making me trace my servo all the way up and down your body. Is this what you wanted, Y/n?....is it... darling?