Steamy relaxation (Megatron's daughter x Optimus)

We've got a lemon request. I hope yall enjoy this one. It'll be very, very interesting.

My whole life, I've been stuck on this ship, only ever being outside when my Sire was away.

I was quiet and lethal, training with multiple Vehicons all day, every day, at once.

To say I was bored was an understatement. I had battled and won against every single decepticon on this ship my Sire not excluded.

One night, I wanted to get out, stretch my wings, and fly somewhere no one would see or find me.

Y/n: "Please, Sire, just let me go out for a fly. Please, I can't stay grounded forever."

Megatron: "You know I don't like you going out by yourself. What if you were to see an autobot or Optimus Prime himself."

Y/n: "Sire, I've never seen him before. I don't even know what he looks like. I'll be careful. Just please let me go out."

Megatron: "Hmmm....have you finished your training today?"

Y/n: "Yes."

Megatron: "Prepare and clean your weaponry?"

Y/n: "Yes."

Megatron: "Abd by the looks of it, you've cleaned and polished your armor.."

I closed my optics, waiting for an answer.

Megatron: "Very well."

Y/n: "Really."

Megatron: "Yes, you're old enough to protect yourself now. And I have taught you in every kind of fighting style. Let's see. It is five in Earth terms. I'll give you till two in the morning. How does that sound."

Y/n: "That's perfect! Thank you, sire."

I ran out to the flight deck, jumping right off and transforming, circling the ship once before transforming once more to wave through the glass before surging up and falling back in the air.

I flew for a couple of hours getting further and further away from the ship and my Sire before I found it.

I swooped down into the trees before transforming close to the hot springs.

Y/n: "Oh, how I've missed this place."

I felt the water deciding it was the right temperature. I looked around, scanning my radius before deciding it was safe, and took off all my armor.

I slowly lowered myself into the spring and shivered from the comfort before sinking into it.

Y/n: "So much better than a warm oil bath."

Y/n: "Just peace and quiet with hot relaxation."

Soon, I closed my optics, getting as comfortable as ever and just relaxed in the spring.

My scars and protoform brightened from the heat, calming my nervous systems perfectly.

Optimus pov

Going out for drives was the one getaway for me.

I was following an energon signal when the moon shone through the clouds, and I saw a faint shining.

Transforming, I walked through the woods only to see a beautiful femme, her armor neatly stacked next to a rock and relaxing in the hot springs.

Optimus: "Megatron's daughter."

She was beautiful, the steam radiating off her protoform, and her body relaxed in the water.

I could feel my spark surge. Listening to it, I crept forward, slipping into the water. Waking her up in the process.

Y/n: "Ahh...what the frag get away from me. Who the frag are you."