Nothing could compare. (Megatron x lost autobot femme)

⚠️ warning⚠️ : Megatron being sexy.

Vehicons stalked through the area, looking for the signal source that had been picked up on their radar when they flew over mountains in Japan.

They continued to walk through the heavily dense forests. Before they found a burned energon trail.

The vehicons looked at each other before carefully walking closer till they saw a crashed space pod.

Vehicon th34: "Autobot?"

Vehicon f063: " looks like it."

The vehicons walked closer and eyed the pod entirely.

Vehicon tr47: "Yup, Autobot. Let's see who's inside."

The vehicons quickly grabbed the pods door and started to force the pod doors open, and soon they heard a creak, then the metal pulled away.

There was slight dust from the crash until it all cleared, giving the Vehicons a good look at the bot inside.

Vehicon tr47: "Well, well, look here, boys, a pretty little bot."

Vehicon th34: "She even alive?"

Vehicon tr47 reached in picking the Autobot up and slashing off the belts and wires before dragging her out.

Vehicon f063: "We bringing her with us?"

The vehicons all agreed and called for a bridge.

Megatron sat in his throne on the nemisis, waiting for Starscream to get the report back from the scouting fliers only for the three of them to show up without the sic.

Megatron watched with slight interest as the vehicons drug something behind them before dropping it to the ground and walking away.

Megatron: "What is this!?"

The vehicons turned to him and spoke.

Vehicon: "We found her in an Autobot escape pod."

They all then bowed and walked out.

Megatron: "Soundwave....get this autobot placed in an interrogation cell. I'll check her progress later."

After a while, Megatron went to the cell to see a vehicle holding her face extreamly harshly.

?: "Get fragged you worthless peice of scrap metal."

The vehicon slammed his fist down on the table before growling and walked out.

Megatron stood and watched as the vehicle left before he walked in himself.

The autobot was struggling against the chains, holding her up against the wall.

That was when she saw the red optics watching her.

?: "I don't know where the base is. I've been in that stasis pod as long as I can remember. Let me go."

Megatron: "Oh, I don't think I will. You could be very useful."

Her optics then dilated with recognition as Megatron walked closer to her.

?: "M-megatron....."

The autobot started to struggle more trying to stay away from him, but Megatron only lunged at her, holding his blade up to her throat.

Megatron: "Tell me.....where they are!"

?: "I-i d-don't know. I c-can't tell y-y-you"

Megatron growled before he saw tears start to form in the corners of her optics.

He was kinda shocked. There, this autobot was. Dente clinched, optics staring up at her captor with tears coming out of her eyes, her body stiff, and yet she didn't even go through standard torture.