In Rajasthan

Bondita and Anirudh decides to help Devi to escape from her marriage.

~In Madras~

Bondita is packing all the clothes to Rajasthan. Anirudh enters the room.

Anirudh: What are you doing?

Bondita: We are going to Rajasthan right? For that only i am packing our clothes.

Anirudh: Oh yeah yeah. But Bondita, first we have to inform Batuk about this. It's been a month we contacted our home. We don't know what's going there.

Bondita: Pati babu, actually now I am thinking of something else.

Anirudh: What is it?

Bondita: Batuk is continuing his school after so many months. In this time how can we disturb him? I don't want his studies to be stopped again.

Anirudh's smile reduced.

Bondita: Let's call to haveli and check upon them once. But we don't have to tell them anything about Devi's marriage.

Anirudh nodded. Bondita dials to RC haveli.

~In RC haveli~

Phone is ringing but no one is there to attend it. Trilochan went to temple and Batuk is in school.

~In Madras~

Bondita: Why no one is picking up the call? Pati babu, I am afraid, are they fine?

Anirudh: Uh Oh, Bondita... You dialled only once but now making stories?! Call them again, they would be doing some works.

Bondita nodded and again dialed it but no response. Bondita's face becomes dull.

Anirudh: Oh god! Give me the phone, I'll try.

She nodded and moved aside. Anirudh took the reciever and dialled RC haveli.

After 2 - 3 calls, Bihari picked it up.

Anirudh: Hello, Kaka...?

Bihari: Chota Malik??!

Anirudh: Bihari, you? Where is Kaka?

Bihari: Chota Malik, he went to temple. And Batuk Malik is in school. By the way, how are you? How is choti Malkin?

Anirudh: Hn, bihari we are doing good. How is everything going on there? All fine na?

Bihari: Hn, chota Malik. Still now everything is going peacefully.

Anirudh: Accha, once Kaka comes home. Tell him to call us back.

Bihari: Ha.. okay... Wait wait, someone is entering inside... I think it should be Malik ji.

Anirudh: Yeah, sure. Go and check.

Trilochan: Bihari, without doing works, to whom you are speaking?

Bihari: Malik ji, Chhota Malik is on line.

Trilochan got excited and rushed to phone and got it from him.

Trilochan: Anirudh...

Anirudh smiled.

Trilochan: Beta, how are you? Where is Bahu? Is she standing beside you?

Anirudh: Kaka, we are fine. How are you? Is everything okay?

Trilochan: Hn, Anirudh. It's been a very long time, we spoke.

Anirudh: Kaka, actually...

Trilochan's smile reduced.

Anirudh: Is batuk still going to school? When will be his exams?

Trilochan: Yeah, he is in school only. Why what happened?

Anirudh: Nothing... Nothing kaka. I just miss him a lot. That's why.

Trilochan: Wah, Brothers love!! He will return by 3pm. I'll ask him to dial you back. Now give the phone to my Bondita bahu.

Anirudh nodded and gave her the phone.

Trilochan: Bahu, how are you? Is everything going good? Anirudh is still same or?

Bondita: Kaka sasurji, don't worry. Everything is going good here. How are you, batuk and bhari babu?

Trilochan: Evryone are good here. Why a sudden phone call? You remembered us suddenly?

Bondita looks at Anirudh and then to the floor.

Trilochan: Bolo na, Bahu. Why suddenly phone call?

Bondita: Kyun Kaka sasurji, shan't I call you whenever I want? Is there restrictions for me to speak wid you in particular time?

Trilochan: Arey nahi nahi, I just asked.

Bondita smiled. After speaking few more words, she cutted the call.

Bondita: I am worried. For the first time I lied to Kaka sasurji. I don't like this, pati babu. Let's tell him the truth. Anyhow he is going to know about it soon.

Anirudh: Nahi, bondita. Never do that mistake. He should not know about this. Let's get batuk and ask his opinion first. Then we shall go to Kaka and make a proposal.

Bondita: Theek hain, but now, let's go to Rajasthan and rescue her.

He nodded. After few hours, they two went to railway station. Train is already on the platform. These two got into it. The train too departed.

~On the way~

Anirudh: Our India is developing day by day. I am so happy to see it.

Bondita: Hn, pati babu. Soon we will get out independence, hn na?

At once she said this, all the Britishers in the train turned towards them with a big stare.

Bondita's smile reduced. She holds Anirudh's hand in fear.

Anirudh: Hn, Bondita. Gandhiji and other fighters are working on it, soon India will get it's independence.

He said loudly.

Britisher 1: How dare you to speak like this? You are sitting in British train and speaking for your India?

Anirudh: Wherever I sit, I am an Indian. I'll support to my nation only. And I said the facts only.

Britisher 2 came over and tries to pull Anirudh by his collar but Bondita stopped him.

Bondita: Words for words. Don't try to lay your hand on my husband. What he told is right only. You people wait and watch. For sure, one day, this train will fully be occupied by our people.

There was a small spark to make their argument into a quarrel but within that TTR entered, they all became silent. After knowing their argument he warned evryone to be quiet.

After 2 days of journey they reached Rajasthan. And from there they took rikshaw to reach Devi's house.

~In Devi's house~

Devi's mom: Arey wah, Bondita. Welcome, welcome, it's been a long time you are here.

She hugged her, Bondita to hugged her back.

Devi's mom: Barrister Babu, Bondita, please come in.

They nodded and went in. The house is being decorated and people are so busy in upcoming marriage. Kids are running here and there, everywhere joy except for Devi.

Devi's dad took Anirudh with him to show him the arrangements while Bondita is sent to Devi's room.

There she knocks the door, Devi shouts from inside that she will eat later.

Bondita: Devi, I didn't brought any food.

Devi's eyes widened. She rushed and opened the door.

Devi: Bondita!!!!

Bondita smiled and hugged her. Devi dragged her inside and hugged her back with tears.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️