Haveli is in fire

Mini sent Bondita and Devi to RC Haveli to bring Anirudh for his birthday celebration, there they two end up in meeting Kalindi.

Bondita and Devi are shocked on looking at her.

Kalindi: Bondita... Devi...!!

She looks at RC Haveli and then at crying Bondita.

Kalindi: These murderers are proving us again and again about their rudeness. How dare they are!! The whole trait is only meant to hurt their wives. At first Binoy and now that Anirudh.

She wipes up Bondita's tears.

Kalindi: I thought and I guessed that something is wrong here that's why you two didn't sent any information. And I am right, that senseless man hurted you ah?

Bondita: Illa aachima, Illa. Whatever we understood were wrong. Here the story is completely different.

Kalindi: What?!

Bondita: Wait, lets not speak here.

She took her to other side of Haveli. Devi went with them.

Kalindi: What are you saying, Bondita?

Bondita: Aachi ma, we thought Pati babu abandoned me but here everything is of different story. According to Roy Chaudharys, I am dead.

Kalindi: Whaat?!

Devi: Hn, aachima. Bondita is right. Here is a misunderstanding caused by a third person.

Kalindi: Come on, tell me everything clearly. You are dead means, what?

Bondita starts to explain her everything.

Meanwhile, Anirudh opens his window to get some fresh air. He notices Anita and Devi down. He couldn't see Kalindi clearly as she is facing opposite side.

Anirudh: Anita?? Devi??

He looks at the clock, it's 11.55 pm.

Anirudh: What these two are doing here? To whom they are speaking?

He tries to see the face of third person but fails.

On other hand, Kalindi is shocked to hear the truths from Bondita.

Bondita: Pati babu is not guilt. He is an innocent. Till now he loves me a lot, Aachi ma. Everything is because of that Saudamini. She only gave them a false information of my existence.

Kalindi thinks on.

Devi: Bondita, it's so chill here. Let's go to Ashram.

Kalindi: Ashram?

Bondita: Hn, pati babu is running an anadh ashram we are staying there with false identity.

Kalindi: Now how will I come there? He knew me very well. You will be exposed then.

Bondita: Myself is going to expose everything tomorrow, on his birthday.

Devi is stunned.

Devi: Whaat?! When did you got senses?

Bondita: I can't see him crying daily. I will deal with Mini in another way but before let him know who I am.

Devi: Thank god, tomorrow is going to be a big day, then!!

Bondita blushed. Anirudh is looking at them from his room. He could not hear them as he is standing in first floor.

Bondita, Devi and Kalindi left the place.

~In Ashram~

Mini is waiting for these two. Ashram is fully decorated with flowers.

They two only arrives there, Kalindi stays back.