Unerasable memories

Anirudh is shocked to hear Somnath.
Somnath nodded.

Anirudh: Imposible! Saudamini died in car accident.

Somnath: Hn dada, we all knew it. But I don't know why Shivani kept on saying her name yesterday. I even thought that i could be her imaginations after seeing many horrible events. But she was particularly mentioning Saudamini.

Anirudh: No, it can't be. I shouldn't be. If Saudamini is really alive then...

Somnath: This is really not a shocking news. She has faked her death many times. But the real shocking news is...

Anirudh: Is?

Somnath: She is an ally with our baba.

Anirudh's eyes widened.

Somnath: Yeah, I don't know why, but sometimes I think that baba is really stable. I think that baba is just acting as unstable person and the reason behind everything is him too.

Anirudh: I see! Your doubts aren't wrong, Somnath. Even I had the same doubts before but I couldn't keep an eyes on him due to Krishn and Bondita.

Somnath: Now what shall we do dada? Shall we confront baba directly?

Anirudh: No, we can't. If we do so then mini may get alerted and may escape again. If she really exists then i am sure this time i won't leave her. I'll kill her with my own hands.

Bondita: Whom are you going to kill with your own hands, Chota Kaka?

Anirudh and Somnath are stunned.

Anirudh: Yo.. you? But i locked your room.

He looks at the door it is still locked.

Bondita: Han, you locked the door but not the window. Warrior don't need main gates, she can use windows too.

Anirudh: God!

Bondita: Now tell me, about whom you two were speaking? About Roy Chaudharys? If so then quit your plan because I won't allow you to kill them.

Anirudh: Really? You changed your mind?

Bondita: Never! They are my enemies. Only I have to kill them not you! But if you want to help me, then you can.

Anirudh: 😶

Somnath: Theek hain, dada. Soon we must find a way. But before that, at any cost cure your wife. See you.

He said and stepped forward but Bondita stopped him by holding his hand.

Bondita: Cure his wife? Who is his wife? Is he married?

Somnath: Yeah, he is! To a dumbest girl on this earth.

Anirudh: Somnath....!

He nods no.

Bondita: Dumbest? Can't she speak or what?

Somnath: That would be better if she is a real dumb but what to do? All she know is to blabber all the time.

Bondita: I see! Okay, never mind. Now my mission is not knowing about his wife but to know about Roy Chaudharys. You look intelligent than Anirudh. Will you help me in this mission?

Somnath: Ani.. rudh??! When did this happen? Huh, I mean.. why are you using his name?

Bondita: Uh Oh, what's wrong with you and elder Kaka? He also said the same. I thought you are intelligent but no. You too are like elder Kaka.

Somnath: What do you know about our Kaka?

Bondita: Ummm... Not many but all i know is he is a big head!