Anirudh stands for Bondita

Trilochan told Anirudh that he will teach Bondita their own traditions and cultures meanwhile Anirudh stays quite.

~In Madras~

Sumati is writing a letter to Bondita. Bhaumik comes there.

Bhaumik: Only one night went off but it feel like a year passed. I really miss my little girls naughtiness here.

Sumati: Ennanga, will she be happy there? Like whatever happened are here just like a dream. Nothing went accordance to our plan. Suddenly someone from somewhere married our girl.

Bhaumik: Hn, sumati I too don't know what had happened yesterday and day before yesterday. How did Bondita went to that rice mill? Who kidnapped her?

Sumati looks on.

Bhaumik: Only one person has the answers. It is Anirudh!!

~In Tulsipur~

Somnath gets ready to go to his regular work in mill, Trilochan is preparing to open the sweet stall again.

Anirudh: Somnath, where are you going in this early morning?

Somnath: To work dada. I dreamt that we will go to haveli back i think it will never happen.

He stares at Bondita who is standing by and walks away.

Trilochan: Batuk, come fast we must open the stall before 8 am. First itself it was very difficult for us to make enough money and now we must earn some more. We have one more in our family now.

Anirudh looks on.

Bondita: You all are going to open sweet stall ah? Will there be roshogulle?

Batuk: Han, it is very special in our shop.

Bondita gets tempted.

Trilochan: Where this Bihari went? Still now he didn't came here.

Bihari entered the house at the same time.

Bihari: Malik jiii...

Trilochan: Yeh agayi! Come on master where you went? Do you need a special invitation today? Everyday you will be here before sunrise na today what happened?

Bihari: Malik ji, are you going to open the stall today?

Trilochan: What I am asking what you are saying?

Bihari: If you are in the idea of opening the stall today then please leave it. Whole village is angry on Anirudh Babu.

Anirudh turns suddenly.

Trilochan: What??

Bihari: Hn, Malik ji. News of marriage with a small girl has spread everywhere like a forest fire. Everyone are yelling at Anirudh Babu that his revolutionary philosophies are only to the world and not to him.

Trilochan looks on in shock.

Anirudh: How did this matter went out?

Trilochan: Did you thought that you can keep it secret till end? This is village and what you did is not a small matter to hide it under blanket.

Mean time, they hear people sound outside their house. They gathered and started shouting at Anirudh's name.

Bihari: I think people are here to enquire Anirudh about this. Now what will we do Malik ji?

Trilochan thinks on. People shouts louder.

Trilochan: Take our Bahu inside. They should look at her. I know how to deal with this.