Roshogulle or Anirudh?

Anirudh applied Mirchi powder all over Mini's wound. She is screaming like a hell.

Batuk came out of his room due to this screaming and is shocked to see Mini's condition.

Anirudh signs him to be quite. Batuk is a wide smile nodded yes.

Mini: Anirudh... It's enough... It's burning... What ointment is it? Why is it giving me burning sensation? I am going to untie my eyes.

Anirudh: Mini, no. Still some parts are left. I have to apply ointment to all your wounds. Wait!

Mini screamed No and untied her eyes. Within a fraction of second, Anirudh exchanged the mirchi powder bowl with an original ointment with Batuk. Batuk took it to Kitchen.

Mini: Wh... What ointment is this Anirudh? Why is it in red colour? Aaah, it's burning me... I want to take an immediate bath or else I will die from this.

Anirudh: Die!! I mean, tie... Tie your eyes, treatment is still on process but why did you untied your eyes?

Mini smells something. Her face changed.

Mini: Mirchi.... Why am I getting mirchi smell on me? Why am I feeling oily?

Anirudh: Mirchi?? Yeah, I too can smell it. Where is it from? I think Batuk is eating kacha mango with mirchi and salt. That tastes yummier, come with me let's eat it.

Mini: Aahhhh.... First of all I should go and take bath.

She runs towards her room. Anirudh smiles cunningly with a rageful face.

Anirudh: Burning hn? Let it Burn. Same way, those kids would have felt when you blasted the bomb there. What have those kids did to you? Just to kill Bondita you killed many children on that day. Now you are feeling the same burning sensation. Feel it!! Daily i will come up with a new plan to torture you.

He stares at her room.

~In room~

Mini is in balcony taking her saree to wear now. In this mean time, Batuk filled her tub with hot water.

She returned to Bathroom and without even thinking anything, she just pushed herself into the tub.

Already, wounds and mirchi powder mixed in boiling oil, now it's an hot water. Just think about her burning sensation.

Mini: Aaaaahhhhhh......

Atonce, she stepped out of the tub.

Mini: What is going here? Why the water is hot? Is this really an ointment or something else?? Anirudh fooled me??!

She opened the shower. Water from it was chill. Her doubts started to grow.

On other hand, Anirudh dials to Bondita's house.

Bondita picked it.

Anirudh: Helo, i am speaking from a post office. Is this Bondita?

Bondita: Pati babu?

Anirudh: Uff... Thank god, it's you. I thought your aachima will attend it.

Bondita: Thank god, she didn't. Tell me what's the matter?

Anirudh: I have a good news for you.

Bondita: What is it? Are you going to send me a pot full of roshogulle?

Anirudh: Uh oh, you've grown up but still asking for roshogulle??

Bondita: I've grown up but the taste of roshogulle in my tongue is still same na? And hn, love for roshogulle is also same in my heart.