A very serious note😱

Hey dears hope you all doing good. This is not a chapter of this story or not an update of any of my stories but a very SERIOUS thing I just want to share with you all.

So please don't skip it read fully.

I know many of you read my stories, some of you are writers too. My readers and followers know how much I care about them so I am  sharing this info with you.

You can read my books only and only on Wattpad. I don't have any accounts in other story websites or other story apps. If you find one then kindly report it.

So what I found today is there are many fraudulent websites namely teenfic.net, novel2U.in etc where you can find all of my stories. They just totally copied and pasted my works and they even created an account exactly like mine.

But I am saying you those are not mine. They didn't even took permission from me for posting it.

So let me tell about it clearly.

I knew these websites before months itself but what I thought is that they are Sub websites of Wattpad. That's why I didn't took it serious. Not only mine you can find your books also there if you are a writer.

But I am saying you guys, do not dare to touch that websites to check your works there. They are completely of malware and viruses that could shut off your phone.

My mobile has an anti-virus which I added externally so my mobile escaped from that fraudulent websites.

One of friends, found that websites and informed me before few months. What i thought is that some countries are not avail with Wattpad so it's Wattpad's websites for other countries. But today I understood everything after going through some research on that sites.

Those webpages are completely illegal ones, they copy better say robbed our works allegedly.

Worrying thing is we can't take down those webpages by reporting it because it don't have any setting page or help centre option. Even we can't claim it through Google.

I was really blown off after knowing this and immediately started writing this.

If you are a writer, share this information to your readers and ask them to be safe.

I thought this is just a normal thing as I found many books there from wattapd but then only i learnt it was copied and pasted illegaly.

So be aware of those sites.

Again I am telling you don't go and check those sites unless you want viruses to invade your phone.

Share this information as much as possible to everyone you know in this community.

Teenfic.in, novel2U.net are stealing our hard works. Unfortunately we couldn't take down them.

Are you too a Victim of those pages? Were your works also stolen by them?

If so, comment down about what you think cus I too don't know how to deal with it.

Don't skip this post, just think once. Someone from somewhere are earning by stealing your hard works but you aren't profited by it.

They contain each and every book of many writers illegally in their website.

I searched for some of the writers on that fraudulent website whom I know like ksaurav15  sreetulsi  tedhemedhe to check whether am I the only victim. Unfortunately "No".

Damn shit, I found all the writers there for whoever I searched for. I have even saw their works too.

I am also sure, some of you will go and check those websites now. But don't go there I will tell here itself what those websites are doing there.

First of all, if you go and randomly search for a book from Wattpad in Google you can find it from Wattpad but if you scroll down you can find these kind of websites.

When you click link, you can access their sites, at once you enter it you will get tonnes of Ads.

If you neglect those Ads and enter into story after few seconds you will get inappropriate mature contents as POP Up Ads which pops up in mid of the story page.

If you are smart enough then you will get rid off these Ads by patiently clicking close to tonnes of pop up ads.

For few minutes you will get access to read your story but after that again the process of pop up ads continues.

So the thing here is, there are high chances of clicking any of the ads accidently because it pops up randomly at anytime, at anywhere in the story page.

Once if you click any of those shits then you must tell Good bye, Tata, khatam to your phone!!

I am again warning you dears, don't go and check these pages even for fun also.

So this is the thing I want to share with you all, Thank you!

Tag those writers to whom you want to share this information.

Take care❤️