After a Month

It's been a month after Trilochan sent Anirudh and Bondita to Madras as well as Somnath's family to Durga Nagar.

Now only they two are in RC haveli.

Haveli is now as like as it used to be when Bondita was not there. Entire silence. Trilochan even sent all the workers back to their houses for next few months.

After many chaos that happened in the village, Batuk is now continuing his studies. Village got it's peace back.

~In Madras~

Devi's parents are looking for an alliance for her. However Devi is in love with Batuk, she rejects everyone.

Her parents are so desperate on her actions.

On other hand, Bhaumik is emerging as a richest person in South India.

Anirudh is now taking care of his business as well as he is working as  barrister in Madras court.

Bondita works as a teacher in near by nursery school.

~In Bondita's house~

Sumati: Bondita... Bondita.. where are you? Arey, Bondita...

She comes running from her room to kitchen.

Bondita: Aahn, maa... What happened?

Sumati: How careless you are!!

Bondita: What have I did maa? I closed the roshogulle box properly this time. See, no ants are there.

Sumati: Everytime it is not about Roshogulle. This is time, it's about lunch box.

Bondita: Lunch Box?

Sumati: Ama, see Anirudh forgot to take his lunch box. You are so careless.

Bondita: Careless? If he forgets to take his box na then how will I be responsible?

Sumati: You are his wife right? You only have to take care of these things. Go, go and give this lunch box to him.

Bondita makes a sad face and says okay.

Sumati: When you return buy these things also.

She gives a list of items to her. Bondita gets it and walks out.

~In Factory~

Anirudh is in important meeting regarding business development.

Bhaumik is also there.

Anirudh: This time we will be giving tender to North Indians.

Person 1: Why? Why not to Madrasi? Just because you are from North?

Person 2: Periya ayya, what is this? From the day your son in law arrived he is just giving all the opportunities to his people. He is against us.

Bhaumik: Not like that. We have given enough tenders to South Indians. Infact, one of my factories completely contains South Indians only. Whatever he does is just for the progression of our factories.

Person 1 and 2 becomes silent.

Anirudh: Okay, you all shall leave now. Meeting is over!

Evryone nodded and walked out of the room.

Bhaumik: Don't mind them, Anirudh. They are just like that.

Anirudh: It's fine mama, not a problem.

Bhaumik: Okay, come lets have a lunch. Afternoon we should go to register office, you remember right?

Anirudh: Yeah, yeah!

Bhaumik nodded and went to his room to bring lunch. Anirudh searches for the box inside his bag then realises that box is not there.