Anirudh accepts Bondita

Roy Chaudharys are shocked to hear that Anirudh married a madrasi girl.

Everyone are angry on him.

~In Anirudh's room~

Anirudh is looking at the mirror and thinks about Saudamini.

Anirudh: I hate to see myself! Aaaaahhhhh.

He growls like a beast and tries to break the mirror but his imagination appeared there.

Imagination: Arey, arey, rukhiye Bhai!

Anirudh is stunned.

Imagination: Why you are behaving like a mad now? What has happened to you now? Your legs are broken? Your vision got blurred? Or something else part of your  body has got damaged?

Anirudh: Just go away from here.

Imagination: I am your imagination, until you stop thinking i can't go.

Anirudh clutches his hair tightly and tries to stop imagining. But fails.

His imagination laughs at him.

Anirudh: Now you too are mocking at me? Am I a joker? Am I joker? Say??

He shouted.

Imagination: Nothing will change now even if you shout from your core heart. Tell me onething, why you are angry on yourself? Because of doing a child marriage or because of cheating Saudamini?

Anirudh: It is not a marriage. It is just a drama to save that small girl.

Imagination: Well, if so why you are feeling guilty?

Anirudh: I... I don't know..

Imagination: Look, Anirudh. Whatever has happened was happened. You can't change anything now infact no one can. Just accept this life and move on.

Anirudh: I am not that kind of man to accept what I get. I will revoke and fight for my rights. Only i have to decide my life.

Imagination: Yeah, but what to do? Today destiny overtook you.

Anirudh: I don't believe in destinies and fates.

Imagination: Hn, these things and all you speak very well. Stop being stubborn and go start your new life.

Anirudh: Start my life? With that choti bachi?

Imagination: Yes. You only promised in front of fire right? You spoke big big dialogues in front those people too na, have you forgot it?

Anirudh recalls his promises and words.

His imagination disappeared. He rose up and wipes his tears.

Anirudh: Yes, I promised this society. I promised myself. She is my zimmedari. Why am I crying like a mad now? The only thing I worry is about Saudamini but I am sure she will understand me.

He walks out of his room and looks for Bondita.

~Outside the house~

Bondita: If i stand here for few more minutes then i am sure I will freeze.

She rubs her hands and keeps it on her cheek. She walks here and there.

Anirudh noticed her outside the gate and rushed there.

Anirudh: Bondita...

He takes a quilt and runs to her. He covers her with it.

Bondita: Sakha babu, finally you completed your mouna viradham ah?

Anirudh: Why you are walking in this chill climate? Come inside. Huh okay, I am sorry it's my mistake to leave you here alone. I am sorry, come inside now.