Why Manorama is there?

Bondita confronts a strange woman who then leaves a photo of her being with Vikram down which was then noticed by Bondita.

She informed everything to Anirudh. He is just confused.

Bondita: Come on, Sakha Babu let's complaint about her to my amma and appa.

Anirudh thinks: This looks like a couple photo. Is Bondita's groom fooling this family? Is he married already?

Bondita pulls Anirudh's hand but he stopped her.

Anirudh thinks: This was the same girl which Kaka shown me na?

Bondita: What are you thinking, sakha babu?

Anirudh: Hn, nothing. Aachima told you not to come out of your room na? Then why you are roaming here and here? Get into your room before some one could see you.

Bondita: But that woman..

Anirudh: Bondita, I will take care of her. You go to your room.

He struggles to walk. He looks down on the Manorama by standing in balcony.

After few minutes, the woman again came upstairs. Anirudh confronted her.

Manorama: Hey man, did you looked at a small girl who was running here and there?

Anirudh: I haven't seen anyone here. By the way who are you? You look new to this place.

Manorama: That's none of your business. Move away from my way.

Anirudh: I know your secrets.

Anirudh shows her the photo. She is shocked to the core.

Manorama: H..ho..how did you get this photo?

She checks her saree and realised that it fell down.

Anirudh: Now tell me, was this man alredy married with you?

Manorama tries to escape but Anirudh catches her hand.

Anirudh: You can't escape. Tell me the truth.

Manorama: Hn, he is my husband.

Anirudh is shocked.

Manorama: Now you got the information right? Just move away.

Anirudh: Wait, I have already seen you. You belong to Bengal right?

Manorama is shocked to hear it from him.

Anirudh: Devraj uncle's daughter you are, right?

Manorama gulps her throat in fear.

Anirudh: How did you came here? In fact what you are doing here? Just before 2 days, my Kaka showed your photo and asked me to get married with you but you are already married here. What's going on?

Manorama pushes Anirudh back and runs away from there.

As he is already in effects of sleep powder he couldn't wake up soon. Manorama escaped from there.

On seeing Anirudh lying down, Bondita comes running there and rescues him.

Bondita: Sakha babu, are you fine? I told you na she is here to kill me and rob my jewels. Now see she hurted you.

Anirudh thinks: Why Bondita's parents are arranging her marriage with an already married guy? Do they know the truth or this man is cheating them?

Bondita: Speak something, sakha babu. You let her to escape. Again she will come, I am scared.

Anirudh: Bon.. Bondita just get inside your room. I will follow her and will learn her truths.

Bondita: Truths? What truths?