Not again

Trilochan asks Batuk to lead them in bringing back Bondita's memories which makes Anirudh to go mad. But Batuk handles the situation.

On other hand, Krishn being lost all of his memories and locked up in that lonely mansion, tries hard to remember his past.

All he could remember is a shaggy big man's face. It appears like a businessman. He hits his head on the floor to see the clear image of that man but he faints down.

Mini comes there and looks at him lying on the floor.

Mini: Oh, you got out of that room huh?

No response from him.

Mini: Krishn Dev, I am speaking to you only. Krishn...

She goes near him and checks.

Mini: Oh God, why his body is so hot? Is he suffering from fever?

She shakes his shoulder for waking him but no response.

Mini: Oh God, already I am in many problems and this man! Shit, what sin have you done Mini, you are going through the punishments for which you never did. All I did was I loved Anirudh!

She gets a water can and pours water on him. Slowly, he opens his eyes and looks at Mini.

Mini: Come on, wake up!

Krishn: Aunty!!

Mini: Shitt!

Krishn: Aunty, where were you? I was searching for you.

Mini looks at him as she's wondering how to bring back his memories.

~In haveli~

Trilochan and Bihari are calculating the daily expenses. Suddenly, they hear glasses breaking sound.

Shocked, Trilochan and Bihari looks to the direction from which the sound is coming from.

Anirudh rushed out from his study room due to this noise.

Trilochan: What's going on, Anirudh?

Anirudh: Bondita!!

He runs to her room and gets a shocking view.

Bondita is breaking all the paintings that is hanged on the wall. Those are of her photos only.

Anirudh entered in by shouting her name.

Bondita: Don't step forward or else I'll break you too.

Anirudh: Bondita, stop it. Enough!

Bondita: I said don't come near me. My name is not Bondita. My name is Anita. Anita Das.

Anirudh is shocked.

Anirudh: What... What did you say?

Bondita: Anita, I am!

Anirudh: You... You really remember that name? Bondita you are gaining your memories I think so.

Bondita: I heard someone screaming this name in my dreams. I responded to this name in my dream. Which means this could be my name. My name is Anita Das.

Anirudh nods no. Trilochan and Bihari comes there and are shocked to see the room.

Trilochan: Ani...

Anirudh: Kaka!

Bondita looks at them in rage.

Bihari: Choti malkin, put down that log or else you will get hurt. You all come out of the room, I'll clean this mess.

He tries to enter but Bondita bashed the light lamp with the log she has in her hands.

Bihari jerked and stopped moving.