Bondita's challenge day

Anirudh chose aim over responsibilty and now he is all set to go to post office to apply for his entrace test.

Sun rised. The rays penetrated through window and falls upon Bondita face.

She closed her eyes and turned aside.

By this time sarpanch arrived there with some other people and calls upon Bondita.

Trilochan: Bahu, the time has arrived. Are you ready?

Bondita takes a deep breath and nods yes.

Trilochan: Let Durga ma be with you!

He blessed her.

Sarpanch: Why you are delaying? Do you think we don't have any other works? Or your Bahu is not ready for challenge?

Man 2: Is she afraid of losing the challenge?

They all laughed. Bondita went out and looks at everyone in fierce.

Man 3: Kya ladki, are you afraid? That's why you are delaying inside the house itself?

Bondita: Did I said you that I am afraid? Did i told you that I will lose?

Sarpanch: Hn, hn today we will know about it. Don't waste our time, come fast.

Bondita: If you think i am wasting your time then it's not my fault. You people only challenged me.

Man 3: Heyy ladkkii!!

Sarpanch: Wait, let's not fight with her. Anyhow she will lose today. Then let's teach her a lesson together.

He smirked. They all went to Mandap.

Bondita looks at Trilochan. He worries.

Bondita: Kaka sasurji, why you are worrying now? Did i asked anything wrong? If they are really cared about their time then why should they challenge me on that day?

Trilochan: Bahu, you did a biggest mistake, now they will purposefully twist the questions.

Bondita: Don't worry Kaka sasurji. Today they won't teach me a lesson instead they will learn a pakka lesson from me.

She was about to step out but stopped.

Bondita: Where is pati babu?

Trilochan looks towards the room.

Bondita: Pati babu... Pati babu...

Anirudh jerked on hearing her voice and rushed out with file.

Bondita: Come lets go, where you went? Sarpanch and his men were teasing me before few minutes.

Anirudh: Huh, I am sorry. I didn't heard their voice.

Trilochan: What is in your hand?

Anirudh realised that he brought the file out mistakenly.

Trilochan: What file is that?

Anirudh: Huh.. kak.. Kaka, actually this file.. Nothing. I was looking at my mark sheets. That's it.

Trilochan: Keep it aside and come with your patni now. Everyone are waiting for us.

Anirudh: Hn, let's go.

Bondita bowed to Trilochan's feet and took his blessing.

Trilochan: Sowbagyavati bahu!

Anirudh also bowed and took his blessing.

Trilochan: Why you need blessing suddenly?

Anirudh: Won't you bless me without reasons, Kaka?

Trilochan: I will, but something is wrong... Suddenly why you want my blessings?