Will Trilochan accept Bondita?

Anirudh and Bondita goes to Batuk's room to take biscuits from his cupboard.

Bondita stands out while Anirudh only goes in. He accidentally steps on Batuk's leg. He rose up in jerk, Anirudh hid beside the cupboard while Bondita sticks to the outside wall.

Batuk looks here and there.

Bondita thinks: Aiyo Kadavule, sakha babu is going to be caught. Now what will I do?

She thinks on.

Batuk wakes up Somnath. Somnath in half sleep responds him.

Batuk: Dada, open your eyes.

Somnath: Kya Batuk, please leave me to sleep. (In sleepy tone)

Batuk: Dada, someone hitted my leg. I think someone is here.

He looks here and there, Anirudh fears.

Bondita: Meow... Meow...

Somnath: It will be cat only. Can't you hear the sound? Now please sleep.

Batuk: Cat?? But dada...

Somnath: Please Batuk, allow me to sleep.

He covers himself with blanket and sleeps. Then Batuk too slept in that same way.

Anirudh gives a relaxed breathe.

Bondita signs him to come out faster. Anirudh took the biscuits and came out. Later they went to their room.

~In room~

Anirudh: In a second i would have caught by him. Thank god, you did a great plan to save me.

Bondita smiled. He offered her the biscuits.

Anirudh: This should be your first and last time, Bondita. You should not eat biscuits in untime here after, okay?

Bondita: Then what will I do if i feel hungry in mid nights?

Anirudh: Today only they didn't prepared dinner but from tomorrow everything will be done properly. So you must eat enough food first itself so that it will not make you hungry in mid nights.

Bondita: Seri Sakha babu. Don't you want biscuits?

She stretched it to him. He nods no. Bondita starts to cough as biscuit got stuck in her little throat.

Anirudh gave her water and pampered her.

Anirudh: Is it enough? Did your hunger fly away?

Bondita: Hn, Sakha Babu. But one thing I am worrying about is you are hungry still. I know you too are hungry but you are not eating anything why?

Anirudh thinks on the events that had happened.

Bondita: Tell me sakha babu. Why you are not eating anything?

Anirudh: Huh.. Bondita look it's 3 am now. Go sleep. You must wake up soon.

He said and went out. Bondita went to bed.

~In hall~

Anirudh is sitting on the mattress like his knees to his chest. He is deeply thinking on something.

Anirudh: Still now i could not accept that I married a small girl. Everything seem like a dream. My mind is full of confusions now. I married her just to save her but really I don't have any idea on how to proceed with her in upcoming days. What am I going to do?

He thinks on. Slowly it became 4 am. Trilochan, Batuk she Somnath came out of his room to do Puja.

He notices Anirudh lying on the floor. He stared at him and went to idols and purposefully rang the bell loudly.