Bondita is missing?

Batuk questions Anirudh back and forth on knowing about his plan for  Bondita's education.

~In house~

Anirudh is out of words, his eyes filled with tears.

Anirudh: Ba..batuk... Don't think like this and all. I always love you. You are my blood, you are my brother. How can I hate you?

Batuk: Then why you are sending Bondita alone to the school? Why not me?

Anirudh: Batuk, please understand. I am not sending Bondita there whole heartedly. My situation like this. I got selected for barrister college. I have to leave Mumbai. After I go from here who will take care of Bondita? Somnath is already angry on her. You and Kaka alone can't handle the family thereafter.

Batuk: Leaving her in hostel will solve our problems?

Anirudh: I am not saying like that but try to understand. It will take 3 years to complete my college, till then who will take care of Bondita?

Batuk: Why can't Kaka sasurji care for her? I am here, Bihari is here.

Anirudh: Ahh Batuk!!

"How will I explain you about her upcoming age? In next three years she will be 14, anything can happen in this three years to her. I am sure, no one will care for her if that happens.", he thinks to himself.

Batuk: You chose bondita over me, dada. If baba was here then he would have sent me to the best school.

Anirudh: Why are you thinking about that man now? He is not here, right? If he really cares for you then why would he fled to London?

Batuk cries.

Anirudh: Batuk, listen. I am not doing this against you. You will understand everything soon. I will join you in Tulsipur gurukulam tomorrow itself. You also can join your friends to school.

"Warey wah! Khub balo! Tulsipur gurukulam for our brother and angrezi school for an outsider?" "Khub balo, Anirudh dada", Somnath entered the room with a smirk.

Anirudh turned towards him.

Somnath: See, how that little saitan turned you against us. At first she made us to fight, now you and Batuk.

Anirudh: Don't interfere in this, Somnath.

Somnath: Why not? When you are speaking up for your so called wife, why not I should speak for my blood relation?

Anirudh: Stay away, I said.

Somnath went in and hugged Batuk.

Somnath: My dear little brother, you want to go to school?

Batuk nods yes.

Somnath: Don't worry, I will speak to Kaka about this. I will send you to angrezi school.

Batuk: To oak leaf school?

Somnath: Hn!

Batuk: But how dada? It will cost so much. Kaka will not accept it.

Somnath: When he accepted to offer money for an outsider's education, will he say no to you?

Anirudh stares on.

Somnath: Come with me, I will speak to Kaka.

He took Batuk outside, Anirudh followed them.

~In Hall~

Trilochan is looking at grocery list.

Somnath: Kaka, I want to speaking with you.

Trilochan: Hn, bolo.