Bondita's indirect confession

~In ashram~

Anirudh finished drawing Bondita's picture. He also wrote a note that wherever Bondita's husband be, he must return back to take Anita with her.

He gives it to Bondita.

Bondita: Wait, you have still something to do in that drawing.

Anirudh: What else?!

Bondita: Write a note there that i want to convey him.

Anirudh: Okay say soon.

Bondita: Pati babu....

Anirudh at once turned towards her. They two looks at each other.

Bondita: Write there soon. Pati babu, hope you are doing good.

Anirudh thinks of Bondita. His eyes becomes moist.

Bondita: What are you thinking? Have you forgot the letters? Write it soon.

Anirudh writes it.

Bondita: Hope Kaka sasurji, your brothers, your brother's family are also doing good.

Anirudh: You have Kaka sasurji?

Bondita: Hn, why shouldn't i have them?

Anirudh: You said you are anadh.

Bondita: Hn, now they are not without me na?

Anirudh: Oh...okay.

Bondita: Some misunderstandings seperated us. You went so far from me. I thought you hate me a lot. I thought we are not meant to live together. At some point, I was very angry on you and your family.

Anirudh writes it.

Bondita: But after i came here, i understood everything. Some one played in our relationship. I found everything. Only thing is there is to find and reveal that culprit. I will do that soon.

Anirudh: Who is that culprit? About what you are speaking?

Bondita: I am speaking to my pati babu na why are you interrupting?

Anirudh: Speaking?!

He looks here and there.

Anirudh: To whom?

Bondita: I am speaking to my pati babu.

Anirudh: But Anita, no one is here except us.

Bondita: Uh oh, barrister babu. My pati babu will hear my heart, no matter how far he is.

Anirudh: Ohh, I see!!

Bondita: Hn, now continue to write. Write in good handwriting.

Anirudh nods no, took a deep breathe and continues to write.

Bondita: After I came here, I understood you. I understood your love for me. I am insane, you are wise. I am soil but you are sky. Before I came here I had only angry for you. But now I have lots of love. Only love!

Anirudh's tears fell on the paper. Bondita's eyes filled with tears but she holds on.

Bondita: Pati babu, I want to live rest of my life with you. I will explain you what everything that had happened. Will you accept me back after knowing all the truths?

Anirudh wipes his tears and writes it. Bondita looks at Anirudh's face but he is busy in writing.

Bondita: How will I explain you about my feelings? Pati babu, "Meri... Meri aashiqui... Meri aashiqui tum se hi, sirf tum se hi". Will you accept my love?