Groom family has came

~After one day~

Anirudh along with Bihari and Batuk reaches Tulsipur. Somnath is eagerly waiting for them in railway station.

~In Tulsipur~

Train arrives there with a huge horn. Batuk jumps from the train runs towards Somnath.

Anirudh: Arey Batuk, be careful...

Batuk went and hugged Somnath, he lifted him up and caressed him. Bihari and Anirudh gets down with the luggages.

Somnath: Welcome back dada.

Anirudh: Somnath, how are you? How is Kaka?

Somnath: We two are fine dada. Come lets speak rest of the things after reaching the house.

Anirudh nodded and they all went to their house.

~In house~

Trilochan is going puja to his small durga idol.

Anirudh: Kaka!!

Trilochan is just happy to see them back.

Batuk ran and hugged him.

Trilochan: Thank Durga ma, now only I was praying to her to send you here quickly but I never thought that Durga ma will answer us this much quick. Come on, Anirudh. Fresh up and come, lets have breakfast together. It's been 3-4 days we all ate together. Come, come.

Anirudh: Kaka, wait.

He opens the zip of his bag and took the money out.

Trilochan and Somnath looks on.

Anirudh: Kaka, here you have 10000 rupees. First of all settle this to the angrezi officers and get back our Haveli.

Trilochan is stunned to see that much money in his hand.

Somnath: Dada, is that real? Did you brought that much money in real? But how?

Anirudh: Huh, I will explain it to you afterwards but now get this money Somnath.

Somnath was about to get it.

Trilochan: Stop!!

Somnath jerked, Anirudh looks on.

Trilochan: Anirudh, how is it possible to make this much money within a day? From where did you got this money? Did you get loan from someone? Tell me.

Anirudh looks at Batuk and Bihari by gulping his throat.

Trilochan: Tell me, from where did you got this much money suddenly? Please don't say that you got this from someone else.

Anirudh nods no.

Bihari: Malik ji, why you are doubting on him now?

Trilochan: You keep quite Bihari. It's impossible to make huge money this much quicker. Tell me Anirudh, how do you get this money?

Anirudh keeps quite.

Bihari: Malik ji, I will say the truth.

Anirudh's eyes widened, he looks Bihari on his corner eyes.

Bihari: This is chota malik ki salary.

Trilochan: What?

Bihari: Hn, they went to madras only to work there for a business man right? He only gave them this salary. This is Anirudh babu's own money only.

Batuk: Hn, Kaka. Bihari is saying truth.

He gulps his throat.

Trilochan: In that case also which idiot is giving you this big amount as a salary? This is the total value of our haveli and you got this as your salary, that too just for 3 days?? Am i a mad to believe this? Anirudh tell the truth.

He shakes by holding shoulders of  Anirudh to make him tell the answer.

Anirudh: Huh... Kaka... Bihari is telling truth only. This is my own money huh i mean my salary actually they paid us both. You know what our owner was one of the biggest businessmen in India. They are the owner of "Devi tea powder".

Trilochan: Really??

Anirudh: Yes, Kaka.

Trilochan believes it and gets the money from Anirudh.

Trilochan: Thank Durga ma, she helped us in a correct time by giving you this much salary. Now we can get our Haveli back. Once we get our haveli, we will come to throne too. All the things we had lost will return to us. Whole Tulsipur will come under our control then.

He reminiscence the Past and smiles in joy.

Anirudh gave a fake smile.

~In Das haveli~

Bondita is playing with her dolls. Sumati enters the room.

Sumati: Chellam, did you had your breakfast?

Bondita: Hn, amma.

Sumati: You had snacks?

Bondita: Yes.

Sumati: Oh, you had milk?

Bondita: Maa, what you want now? I know you are here to tell something to me that's why you are asking these questions.

Sumati: You are so intelligent, Chellam. You found it.

Bondita: Now tell me what you have in your mind for me?

Sumati: Huh, han! See, appa has brought you a new dress. Wear this now.

Bondita looks at her with confusion.

Sumati: See, how beautiful this skirt is! Wear this and come down to show it to your appa.

Bondita: Suddenly why a new dress ma? Now only diwali went we had new dress. Today why?

Sumati: Why means, just only. Appa wants to see you in this dress. Will you wear it?

Bondita thinks on.

Sumati: Ok leave I will tell your appa that you don't like this dress.

Bondita: Ila, Ila. I will wear it. Just ask him to wait for 5 minutes.

Sumati smiled and made her to wear the new dress.

Sumati thinks: Thank God, she accepted to wear this dress. I don't know what she will react if she see groom's family down. I hope she should not mess up anything.

Bondita looks herself in mirror and smiled.

Sumati: Aww, how beautiful my child is! No evil eyes should cast on you.

She makes her wear some jewelleries too. Innocent Bondita wears it all then they went down.

Groom's family is sitting in the hall. Groom's name is Vikram. He is 25 years old.

Bondita comes before them. Everyone are stunned on looking her majestic beauty.

Bondita: Appa, look here. As per your wish I wore this new dress. Am I looking good?

Vikram: Enna azhagu!!(How beautiful you are).

Bondita looks at him in doubt.

Bhaumik: Here is your bride, our only daughter Bondita Das.

Bondita is shocked on hearing it.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️

Next chapter will be posted only if this chapter gets good response😒 so share this with your friends.