Anirudh gets Haldi mark

2nd day of Bondita's haldi ceremony(In Tamil Nadu we used to have it for minimum of 3-5 days).

Bondita purposefully delays in getting ready.

Lavanya: Chinnama, you always wish to get scoldings from aachi ma?

Bondita: Illa,  I don't have cruel wishes like that.

Lavanya: Then why you are delaying like this? If she comes here then both will get punishment.

Bondita: Punishment will be far better than drenching in turmeric everyday, akka.

Lavanya: This is ritual.

Bondita: Oh god, everything is ritual? Why these many rituals to a small girl? Who found these things?

Lavanya: I don't have answers for your questions. Please leave me, and yes come out soon.

Bondita makes everything slowly.

~In Hall~

Guests gathered. Everyone are speaking as if they want about Bondita and her wedding.

Woman 1: Did you heard the matter? Periya Ayya is going to give 10 goats, 3 cows, 5 pawns of gold and a small pot full of silvers.

Woman 2: No, no you are wrong. It's not a small pot. I heard it as a big pot.

Woman 3: Really??

Woman 4: We must not wonder about it even if periya ayya gives her the whole property. No one is after him to rule this house. If he had a boy then we may think about the sharings belong to Bondita.

Woman 1: Do you know, even though periya ayya has everything he is incomplete without having a son. I think something is wrong in his astrology that's why they didn't have a heir.

Kalindi listens to them and stares at her. Everyone became silent.

Kalindi: Where did this girl went? Today also she ran somewhere? Heyy, Sumati... Lavanya... Bring her down quick. Because of her delay, i am listening to the stupid speakings here.

She stares at those women, they kept quite.

Bondita comes down and takes her seat. The ceremony started as usual.

On other side, Train landed on Madras station.

Bihari stepped down then Anirudh gets down.

Anirudh took a deep breathe.

Bihari: Kya chota malik, I could see some changes in your face as soon as you stepped down? Madras soil has some magic hn na?

Anirudh: Nahi, Bihari. Chal, let's go.

He said sarcastically.
They both walks towards Das Haveli.

~In Das Haveli~

Kalindi is giving return gifts to the guests.

Telephone rings.

Sumati: I will pick it up.

Kalindi nods yes.

Sumati: Hello??

Vikram's mom: Samandhi, it's me.

Sumati: Oh Vanakam, Vanakam. How are you? I hope preparations are going good.

Vikram's mom: Yeah, everything is going good. I just called you to inform about mandap. We shall have the mandap next to Shivan temple that is located next to your Haveli.

Sumati: It's really great. And what about invitations? You didn't tell anything about it yet.

Vikram's mom: Actually the press worker told that it will take atleast 2 days to print the invitations. Which means on the day of our children marriage only we will get it. So i decided to invite everyone orally.