Trilochan confronts Anirudh

Anirudh accepts Bondita but just as a responsibility and friend as he realised that nothing is their mistake.

~In House~

Anirudh makes bed for Bondita.

Bondita: In this small bed how two people can sleep, sakha babu?

Anirudh turned and looked at her in silence.

Bondita: We two have to sleep in single bed only right? My amma said this.

Anirudh: Nah.. nahi Bondita. We can't.

Bondita: But why sakha babu...

Anirudh: Sssh... Now come sleep here. Tell me whether you find any difficulty in this bed.

Bondita jumped on it.

Anirudh: Be careful Bondita you should not jump like this.

Bondita: But I love to jump like this. It feel like I am bouncing up to the wall. It will be fun, you too try it Sakha Babu.

Anirudh: No, no. You must not do like this, what if you fell down without balance?

Bondita: Uh Oh, nothing will happen sakha babu. Okay now say where will you sleep?

Anirudh: I... I'll go to hall.

Bondita: Why sakha babu?

Anirudh: Huh... Hn, I read books while sleeping. So i need light na? That's why.

Bondita: You can read here itself, I will wait until you finish reading.

Anirudh: Bondita, kids should go to bed early. Now no more questions, sleep.

Bondita leaned on bed. Anirudh went out with his blanket and pillows.

~In Hall~

Anirudh spreads his blanket. Trilochan comes there.

Anirudh looks at him silently.

Trilochan: If you know to marry a small girl then you must also know to stay in single room. I really don't know in which place husband and wife are sleeping seperately.

Anirudh: Kaka, she is not my wife. She will not be. She is just my zimmedari.

Trilochan nods no with a smirk.

Anirudh: This society can't accept our relationship but for that and all I won't go with this society's words. I don't care what everyone thinks about me. She is not my wife that's it.

Trilochan: Then for what the hell you married her? Just to show off the society that you have a great responsibility? What you are thinking in your mind Anirudh?

Anirudh: Kaka, listen to me. This marriage is due to compulsion. Just to save her from going to hell I married her. That's it. She doesn't even know what had happened.

He explains Trilochan everything.

Trilochan: Wah! Wah Anirudh, khub balo. Are you running an organisation here to save girls? That too you don't even knew who she is. You married her as such like that. Please don't say these reasons to the people, they all will laugh at you.

Anirudh: Even if they laugh this is the truth, Kaka. And yes, I don't want you to tell these things to her.

Trilochan: Why? Why you don't want her to know these things? If this is the truth then let her also knew it.

Anirudh: She is a small girl. Do you think she can understand these things?

Trilochan looks on.

Anirudh: When time comes she will learn everything. That time she will be in a state of understanding everything.

Trilochan clapped with a smirk. Anirudh is confused.

Trilochan: So now you are going to create a big difference in this society using her? Right?

Anirudh: I hope!

Trilochan: Stupid you are, stupid you are Anirudh. Your brain stopped working you are behaving like a mad. You married a girl but you won't be in pati patni relationship. You brought her here not just to create a difference in this society. Warey wah!

Anirudh: Kaka, I am challenging you. She will bring great differences in this society in future. She will achieve all my dreams. I could see something unique in her.

Trilochan: You are challenging with your family just in sake of that new girl? Khub balo, khub balo!

Anirudh looks on.

Trilochan: You will definitely fail in this Anirudh. A single person can't change anything in this big nation. That too a girl?

He smirked.

Anirudh: I will win, we will win Kaka.

Trilochan: Stop being stubborn Anirudh. You are going in wrong path. For sure you will fall one day. Just listen to me. Send her back to her house.

Anirudh nods no.

Trilochan: If no, then live only as pati-patni. Already Village would have heard this news. You just made all our prides to fly in air. You never care of anything. You are just selfish Anirudh.

Anirudh: If I was a selfish then I would have let that girl to go to that hell.

Trilochan: By saving her from that you won't become a saint. You know what, you just want to achieve something  and for that reason only you married this girl. That's it.

Anirudh: I don't care whatever you speak about me and Bondita. Only I and god knows the truth.

Trilochan nods no no and walked from furiously.

Anirudh sat down. He recalls everything that had happened. Only thing that is running in his mind is his Kaka's words.

Anirudh: What else is there to sacrifice? Am I a selfish? If so then why would I save her from that hell? Today my whole family is looking at me like an enemy. They are against me now. What will I do? Why no one is understanding my situation?

Tears rolls down from his eyes.

Ladh Liya Tere Liye Sabse
Tujhe bachaya maine
Tujhe Paakar Kya Maine
Khoye Apne Saare
Dil Mein Thi Aag Jo
Dil Apna Hi Jalaya Re
Toote Sapne Sajenge Kaise
Neend Phir Udd Gayi Hain
Jo Aaya Hathon Mein Haath Tera...

Rishta Tera Mera! Rishta Tera Mera!

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️