Dowries for Bondita

Roy Chaudharys are ready to eat their lunch. However when Trilochan enquires about Anirudh's wound, he lied.

~In Madras~

Servants of Das Haveli are busy engaged in packing lots of sweets, karas, masalas and their own tea powder.

Bhaumik: Pack and seal everything properly. It may take 2 days to reach Tulsipur.

Sumati: Ennanga, let's think about it once. Without informing them how can we send these many items?

Bhaumik: What are you speaking Sumati? It's Bondita's marriage dowry. We sent her empty handed so we must send these things now. What will their inlaws think about us? My daughter should live with pride, so I am sending these many things as dowry.

Kalindi looks on everything with a evil smile.

Sumati: I don't know what my daughter is doing there! I am eagerly waiting for her phone call.

Kalindi: You sent her to their house that's it. Here after, she is their burden. Send these dowry and end the rituals soon.

Sumati: Athai, she is a small girl. She doesn't even knew what happened to her before marriage. I am worried a lot. How much far she went from us!!

Her eyes filled with tears.

Bhaumik: Anirudh will take care of her. Don't worry.

Kalindi smirked.

Bhaumik: Sumati, stop worrying. Let's send a letter with this dowries, asking them to visit us once.

Sumati: Why can't we go now itself to her? I just want to meet her badly I don't know why my heart instincts me that she needs me.

Kalindi: Aiiii enough! Are you the only parents in the world who sent their daughter to her inlaws house? Can't you see many of the little girls are staying with their husband happily here?

Sumati: But athai...

Kalindi: Shut up, if she is not happy also we can't do anything now. Whether happy or sad, she must accept her destiny.

Sumati worries.

Bhaumik: Sumati, we must be happy atleast by thinking that she was saved from that red mansion. I hope my little angel will be happy there.

He said in a worrying voice.

~In Tulsipur~

Bondita is laughing aloud along with Anirudh. Trilochan is looking at them happily.

Batuk: Enough, Enough stop laughing. Always making fun of me!!

Bondita: Batuk, really you fell down in ditch hn? Hahaha!

Batuk: It's not my mistake, i went there just to pick up the ball but...

Anirudh: But you fell down? Hahahaa. Did you took bath after that?

Batuk: Kaka, why you are sitting quietly? Warn them not to laugh at me. I don't want food, I am going to my room.

He rose up angrily.

Anirudh: Hey, Batuk sorry really sorry. We won't laugh here after, sit and eat. You must not show your angry on food.

Batuk: Ask Bondita to say sorry, then only I will eat.

Anirudh: Bondita, ask sorry.

Bondita: Leave him, pati babu. Let him go then only we will have extra roshogulle. I will eat his part also.

She takes out the roshogulle pot and looks at it by wiping her lips with  tongue.

Bondita: Mmm, looks yummy...