Mystery figure

Anirudh steps back from Saudamini's hug reminding of Bondita.

Mini: Anirudh?!

Anirudh: Nahi, Mini we can't do this.

Mini: Why? Don't you love me? I hugged with you so much love but you stepped back. Why?

Anirudh: Huh.. hn, this is temple. It's a sin to do like this here.

Mini: Sin? Arey yaar, when did you became an orthodox? Speaking exactly like your Kaka.

She giggled.

Anirudh: Stop speaking about him.

Mini: Why?

Her eyebrows shrunk in doubt.

Anirudh: Nothing, come lets go from here. If someone see us here then it will be a big problem.

Mini: Let it become a problem atleast then you will accept the love.

Anirudh: Mini, please. Come with me first.

He took her outside the temple.

Mini: Where you are taking me, Anirudh?

Anirudh: Lets find a place to speak. I want to tell you something.

Mini: You can tell that here itself. Why so much hesitation?

Anirudh: I don't know how you will react for it. So let it be a private conversation.

Mini blushed and imagines some other things. They two went to a nearby forest.

It is a chill night. Cold breeze pats their cheeks gently.

Mini: Aaah, it's too chill here.

Anirudh: Hn, Mini. You love chill breeze hn na?

Mini blushed and nodded.

Anirudh: I brought you here just to say you something. I don't know how will you react to it but I am sure you will understand it.

Mini: No I can't understand it.

Anirudh: What?

Mini: You are speaking like an old man now. I can't understand you, you are not my Anirudh. What happened to you?

Anirudh: Why everyone are saying the same? I am Anirudh, the same Anirudh you all know before.

Mini nods no and approaches him closer. He steps back.

Anirudh: Mi.. Mini.. what you are doing?

Mini: Sssh! You are not my Anirudh. I am so close to you but your lips lacks smile. Your cheeks are not blushing. There is no love in your eyes. Yes, I know it's been years we met. But still I remember I Anirudh's smile and blushing face. What happened to you? Tell me.

She goes closer to him, Anirudh closed his eyes.

Mini: Anirudh, I.. I...

Anirudh's heart wants to hear it but his mind is fighting with him by bringing Bondita's memories infront his eyes.

Mini: I love you, Anirudh. Marry me soon.

She said and was about hug him but suddenly an arrow from somewhere sharply passed in between them.

It was a very sharp aim. Both are shocked.

Anirudh: What's happening here? Who is there?

He looks here and there. Mini holds his hand tightly.

Again an arrow came towards them, they together bent down.

Mini: Anirudh, come lets go from here.

She started running inside the forest in panic, Anirudh followed her by looking at the direction from where the arrow came.

Wherever they ran, an arrow followed them, ofcourse the shooter is a very sharp aimer, none of the arrow hits them instead it scared them.

Mini: What's happening here? Who is trying to kill us?

Anirudh: I don't think so this arrow is to kill us.

Mini: What? Can't you see, it's continuously showering upon us. Who is doing this?

Anirudh searches for the shooter, he could see only a yellow dupatta and a white kurti figure.

Mini stopped running.

Anirudh: What happened why you stopped here?

Mini: Anirudh, in fear we came deep inside the forest.

Anirudh realised it and looks around.

Anirudh: Oh god, why you ran inside instead of running outside?

Mini: what will I do? I was afraid.

Anirudh: Ufff!! Let's go back in same way.

Mini: What if the shooter aims us again?

Anirudh thinks on. Like Mini said, an arrow came and pierced Anirudh's hand, somewhat above the elbow.

Anirudh: Aaaah!!

Mini is shocked. Blood oozes out, Mini is helpless of what to do. Because Mini hates to see clumsiness.

She closed her eyes without looking at it.

Anirudh struggles with the blood. That figure which aimed them approaches closer.

Anirudh: Who are you? What you want? Why you are hunting us?

Mini is afraid, she rose up and stepped back while Anirudh is lying in blood.

The figure aims a pistol towards Mini.

Anirudh: Hey!! Who the hell are you? What you want? Are you a robber? You want jewels? You want money? Whatever you want I will give but please leave her.

The figure loads the bullet, Mini is deep scared.

Anirudh: No, don't do this. If I get you I am sure you will be hell next minute.

He struggles to rose up from the ground with a heavy pain in his hand.

I know you would have guessed who the figure would be, yes it's Manorama!

Anirudh: Put your gun down, if you are a real warrior then expose your face. Why you are covering yourself like a coward?

Manorama: I have two options for this woman. It's in her hands now.

Anirudh: A woman?!

Mini: Hey who are you? What do you want?

Manorama: I will give you two options, choose any one. 1. Save your love and become my slave. 2. Run from here right now leaving him here. Now the choise is yours.

Mini is shocked and confused on hearing her.

Anirudh looks on.

Manorama: If you try something else smarter then I promise you, my fingers will trigger this pistol.

It is aiming Mini's forehead sharply.

Mini looks at Anirudh, he too looks at her.

Manorama: I think you will save your love who is in blood pool.

Mini steps back slowly with much shocking to Anirudh.

Within seconds, Mini started running from there leaving Anirudh alone. He is just blown off.

Manorama smirked and lifts Anirudh up. She took him to her secret camp.

Anirudh: Who are you? What do you want?

Manorama exposed herself. He is stunned.

Without saying anything she started doing first aid to Anirudh's wound.

Anirudh: Manorama?!

She didn't respond him.

Anirudh: What's wrong with you? Why you are crossing in my life often? What's your problem?

Manorama: What is your problem, Anirudh Roy Chaudhary?

He glares.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️