Lavanya in Tulsipur

Bondita won the challenge with much surprise to everyone. She even tackled Mini's questions and twisters.

Roy Chaudharys returned home happily as their pride is retained by Bondita.

~In Saudamini's house~

Mini rushed inside her room and locked it forcibly. Tapad!!

Visu jerked and looked towards her room.

Visu thinks: Now what problem did she brought?

He goes to her room and knocks the door.

Visu: Mini... Mini, ab kya hua?

Mini: Don't speak with me baba. You cheated me.

Visu: What?!

Mini: You told you will convince Anirudh but....

Visu thinks: Did she found my plan?

Mini weeps loudly.

Visu: I spoke with Anirudh. He told me that he will think about it. Within that what problem you have created?

Mini: I created a problem? Problem is him and that little saitan, not me. I will not accept my defeat. I will not spare her.

Visu: First of all, tell me what happened? Why you are shouting like this?

Mini: What else is there to happen? That little saitan made everyone to laugh at me today. Aaaaaahhhhhh....

She growls.

Visu closed his ears.

Mini: She is unaware of who Saudamini is! I will get whatever I want no matter how far it is from me. If i can't get it then i will snatch it.

Visu thinks: Things are getting worsen, i must do something or else this girl will ruin their life as well her her own life.

He thinks on.

~In Anirudh's house~

Trilochan has putforth many sweet boxes in front Bondita.

Trilochan: Take whatever you want, eat how much ever you want. No one will stop you today, Bahu. You saved our pride. You saved Roy Chaudharys name.

Bondita smiles at the sweets and gets tempted.

Batuk arrived there, he is half asleep.

Batuk: Why everyone are making noise? What is going here?

In that half sleep also he could see the sweets clearly.

Batuk: Kaka, why she is having all the sweets before her? Is she going to open another stall?

Trilochan: Arey Batuk, you woke up? I asked you to look after the house but you slept peacefully. It's ok, today i won't scold you. Come take this sweets.

Batuk is confused but goes to take the sweet.

Bondita: Always sleeping, lazy Batuk!

Batuk: What?! You too are always eating, did i said anything?

Bondita: I won't give you sweets.

Batuk: Why? Kaka asked me to eat it.

Bondita: Hn, but these sweets belongs to me now. So, only i should decide whether to give it you or not.

Batuk: How is this possible? Kaka, why you gave her all the sweets?

Trilochan: Because she won the challenge, she saved our honours.

Batuk: Really?!

Bondita: Ama!

She said with a swag.