Bondita heads to Tulsipur

Bondita shares a flash back of Kalyani to Devi which shattered her.

Bondita: Now say is my angry upon them is wrong? They first betrayed my pisi ma then me. All they wanted was to bring down our business. First Binoy ji tried it and now... Him.

Devi: What they did with you and your pisi ma was wrong. Totally wrong. But Bondita, revenge is not the solution.

Bondita: Why you are saying like this? Be in my place and think once.

Devi: I think something was misunderstood here.

Bondita: What misunderstood?

Devi: I don't know but at the same time I don't think Anirudh babu married you to revenge your family.

Bondita: Really?! If so then why didn't he replied any of my letters? Didn't he knew about the bomb blast in Dalhousie hostel? Why didn't he came to meet me thereafter?

Devi: I don't have answers for your questions, Bondita. And I really don't know why he is silent still.

Bondita: I know the reasons. I knew it. He wanted to revenge my family, he wants my family to sit and cry looking at my condition. That's why he abandoned me. That's why he didn't replied my letters.

Devi thinks on.

Bondita: If you are not coming then it's fine, I will go to Tulsipur alone. Tulsipur is not a new place for me.

She packs her clothes.

Devi: Wait, don't get angry. I too will accompany you. But what will you say to Amma and appa?

Bondita: Aachima will handle them. Only one week, one week is enough for me to destroy their happiness. Then we shall return to Madras.

Devi nodded.

~In Tulsipur~

Trilochan gathered family members in hall.

Somnath: Kaka, why you gathered us here? Any important news?

Trilochan: We are going to do Bondita Bahu ki shrad puja day after tomorrow.

Somnath: What?!

Trilochan: You became deaf?

Somnath: No, actually are you serious? Have you forgot the fire accident before 5 years, when we tried to do shrad puja for her?

Trilochan: I haven't forgot anything. It was a coincidence. For that sake we can't postpone this for years. It will then become abshagun for family.

Batuk: Kaka, what are you speaking? How can Bondita boudi become  abshagun to us? Even she is dead she will be protecting us from all evil. I belive in it strongly.

Anirudh stands still without speaking anything.

Trilochan: I knew it. But still there are some tradition and customs that has to be done for a person's death. Or else...

Batuk: Or else what? Will their soul haunt us?

Trilochan: Not like that Batuk, just listen to me. I spoke to pandits already. Day after tomorrow shrad puja will happen.

Batuk nods no. Somnath and Kanika looks on.

Batuk: Say something dada, why are you standing still? Why you people are thinking that boudi's soul will harm us? How can she do it?

Anirudh walks away from there without saying anything.

~In Madras~

Bondita and Devi are now ready to go to Tulsipur.