Anirudh in Bombay

Anirudh left Bondita in Dalhousie hostel with a heavy heart.

~In Anmol's house~

Anirudh arrives there. His smile is vanished, it seem like he left his heart somewhere.

Anmol: Anirudh, you came hn? What happened there? All good?

Anirudh wiped his tears.

Anirudh: All good, sarpanch ji. Bondita is in Dalhousie hostel now.

He smiled fakely.

Anmol: Don't worry about her. This is not a permanent seperation. After all, for education we shall lose anything. Now what's next?

Anirudh: I am leaving to bombay. My admission should be done there before day after tomorrow.

Anmol: Acha, by train or else shall i send jeep?

Anirudh: Ji, it's fine. I am going by train only. Afternoon 3 pm, express train is there. If i catch it then i will be in Bombay tomorrow afternoon.

Anmol shook his head. Anirudh goes to his room. Pinky stopped him on the way.

Pinky: Sakha!

Anirudh recalls of Bondita calling him as Sakha babu.

Pinky: You need not worry, I will go to school hereafter. I will meet Bondita there. I will take care of her. You don't cry.

Anirudh smiled. Pinky went to her room again.

Anirudh entered his room, locked the door.

At once he breaks down in tears. He know it is not a permanent seperation but his heart is not accepting this.

With tears he packs his luggages. He found Bondita's sindoor box inside his bag. He took it in his palm and smiled a bit.

Anirudh: Surely you will achieve one day. Sure!

He took his luggages and came out of Anmol's house.

Anmol: Take care, Anirudh. Call me in need. You know our telephone number na?

Anirudh: Hn, ji. Again, thank you so much for all your helps. We will remember it forever.

Anmol: Devu will drop you in railway station.

He smiled. Anirudh got on to jeep. The jeep started to move.

~In Hostel~

Bondita is looking out via window. Rest of the girls came to lunch. There are only 5 girls in the hostel including Bondita. 3 are British, 2 are Indian.

Their names are Sarah, Mary, Bella and Devi.

They all said Good afternoon in chorus.

Elizabeth: Good afternoon, girls. Your lunch is ready. Go in line and take your plates.

They all nodded and made a line.

Elizabeth: Oh yeah, we have a new student here.

Sarah: Where is she, miss?

Elizabeth: Wait, let me call her. Everyone must greet her with warm handshake. Understood?

They nodded.

Elizabeth: Bondita... Bondita...

Bondita came out of her room and looked at the girls. They all smiled at her.

Bella: Ah again a hindustani? Why these girls want to study?

Bondita's smile reduced.

Elizabeth: Bella, you should not speak like this. Ask sorry.