Announcement🥳

Hey dears, hope you are doing good. Thank you everyone who is supporting me constantly. You all are an awesome readers to me. You all are my blessings from god.

I will be thankful to God for giving me each one of you who is reading this right now.

I had published 7-8 stories I guess, you guys supported it well and pushed me to write more.

You gave all your love and support without expecting me anything in return, Thank you so much dears!❤️

So here, I came up with a new idea. Soon our Meri Aashiqui tum se hi is going to be finished, I was thinking that what to do after this. I thought to left Wattpad after this but that won't be thankful for those one who trusted me and following me still now. It's a family of 101 now, I am extremely happy for this.

So leaving you all behind will not be a justice for what I am.

Readers are the only support to a Writer, even though I have flaws in my writings you all were dealing with it calmly nd showering your love constantly.

So I just wanna do my next work for you all. What I planned is to do a Book of short stories.

In that book, I will write story which you guys ask me to do except mature content!

You can tell one line of a story which you want to be penned with my words.

I will develope your one line into a story with your name as a dedication.

I think i want to do this as a small dedication to you all.

You can ask me to write stories from your one line, you can even suggest me names of the lead characters.

So over all, my next work is going to be for you all from your thoughts and one lines.

Your requests and suggestions are welcome from now on.

There few rules to make me write your story.

1. Send me one line or short description or your thoughts on what to you want me to write a story in comments section only.
2. Don't ask me to write mature contents, I am not okay with it. 
3. Tag 2 people along with your comment while you request for a story.
4. Followers request will be taken first.
5. You will need to share that new book to your friends
6. Follow the above rules😅

All your requests will be developed into a story in a new book which will be published after the ending of meri aashiqui tum se hi.

So awaiting for your suggestions and requests, hope you all will come up with interesting descriptions❤️

Luv you all❤️