Anirudh recieves the letter

Anirudh is worried about his debts with Bondita's dad while she is worried with her marriage.

~Next morning~

Kaka seems to be happy more than before days and we know the reason.

Batuk and Somnath are sleeping still and it's 7 a.m. Anirudh comes down and is confused to look at a silent house.

Usually their house will be filled with noises as they used to prepare sweets in early morning itself but today it was silent.

Anirudh: Bihari...

He shouted, Bihari arrives there with tea.

Bihari: Chota malik, have this tea.

Anirudh: Why the house is silent? Where is Batuk, Somnath and Kaka? Did Somnath went earlier to mill? But without having breakfast how would he leave this earlier?

Bihari: Uh oh, wait chota malik. Give me some space to explain. You are going on piling up the questions na then how will I answer?

Anirudh: Acha, then say. Where are they?

Bihari: Batuk and Somnath are still sleeping. Malik ji is reading news paper.

Anirudh: What? Didn't they opened the shop today?

Bihari: Why to open it?

Anirudh: Why means?

Bihari: Arey chota malik we are going to gain our powers again then why to go for daily job like others? You all are going to be Roy Chaudharys again.

Anirudh: Bihari, nothing is confirmed yet. We had got the haveli only not our powers still. I told you all many times na not to quit our daily work until governor signs our paper.

Bihari: No use of yelling at me, Anirudh Babu. Your Kaka only asked us not to open the shop that's why Batuk is still sleeping.

Anirudh with rage goes to Trilochan.

~In Hall~

Trilochan: Hey Anirudh, I was waiting for you only. Come here, go to market and buy these stuffs.

Anirudh: Kaka, why didn't you open the shop today?

Trilochan: Why should I? I am going to be a Roy Chaudhary again. I need not to work.

Anirudh: Oh Kaka, we are still a normal people. I don't know whether you are understanding me or not. Until governor general signs our papers we are just normal.

Trilochan: Hn, I know. But you are going to meet him right? He will sign the papers.

Anirudh: How can you say it? You saw in that office itself right, that officer itself humiliated us badly and do you think governor will sign our papers as granted?? He will try to humiliate us in all the possible ways. Infact, he may not sign in our papers too.

Trilochan's smile reduced.

Anirudh: Please Kaka, before victory we should not celebrate na? You only taught us this. Then why you people are enjoying now itself?

He sat down in upset.

Trilochan: Beta, you don't know one thing. Your Great grand father built the house with lots of efforts. Our blood and sweat are all from and belongs to Roy Chaudhary haveli. With full hope i can say that the haveli will always give us victory in everything.

He caresses his hair. Anirudh thinks on.

~In Madras~

Bondita is in post office in that early morning itself. Not even the office is opened.

Bondita thinks: Kadavule, when will post mama arrive here? I can't stay here for long time. My family will search for me. Please post mama come soon.

She eagerly waits for postman. On other side, Sumati prepares for Bondita's haldi. She summons Lavanya to deck up Bondita.

Lavanya also goes to her room but was shocked to see Bondita's absence.

Lavanya: Chinna ma... Chinna maa...

She looks around the room and checks in bathroom too.

Lavanya: Where did she went in this early morning? God, am I her shadow to follow her all the time? Now where will I go and search for her?

She rushed to terrace and looks for Bondita.

~In post office~

Bondita is still waiting but no one has arrived yet.

~In Tulsipur~

Anirudh goes to market to buy the stuffs that Kaka told to him.

~In Madras~

Sumati is drawing kolam(alpana) in their entry gate. Tired Lavanya comes to Sumati and complaints about Bondita's missing.

An hand which came from adjacent sides of Sumati slapped Lavanya hardly.

Both are shocked.

"Aana adichi Valakanum Ponna pudichi Valakanum(Thodi baat Thodi Laat, tabhi samjhi aurat jaat)", said the owner of the hand.

Sumati looks at her in surprise while Lavanya is shocked of that slap.

Sumati: Athai(sasu ma)??

Kalindi smirked with a smile.

Kalindi: Are you are here just to eat and rest? How casualty you are saying that Bondita is missing from here. Heyyy, your work is to look after her only right?

Lavanya nods yes in fear.

Kalindi: Then how the hell can you tell that she is missing? I don't know what you will do, she must be here before her nalangu(haldi) starts. Po, and find her.

She said angrily, lavanya with tears runs from there.

Sumati: Athai, I am happy that you are here.

Kalindi: Han, Han, Won't i be here for your daughter's marriage?

Sumati: Why you are saying Bondita as my daughter? She is your grand daughter too.

Kalindi: Chii... Don't ever tell this again. What pride is there for me to tell that I am aachima(thaku ma) of a girl child.

Sumati: But....

Kalindi: Shut up! Take my luggages inside. Send some more servants to search that Bondita.

She said and went in. Sumati follows her.

~In Tulsipur~

Anirudh has returned to house from market. Batuk is playing with his friends outside the house.

Anirudh: Batuk, come in lets have break fast.

Batuk: Hn, dada. Will come in a minute!

Anirudh was about to enter the house but the bell sound from postmaster's cycle stopped him.

"Haiyyaa, patr waala kaka aagyi", children made noises.

Postman: Anirudh, you have a letter.

Anirudh's lips made a wide smile.

Postman gave him his letter, eventually another letter fell down which no one noticed.

Anirudh blushed on seeing that letter.

Batuk: Hn, Hn, I know from whom this letter has arrived. I know, I know, I know...

Anirudh: Sssh, Batuk. Kaka may hear it keep quite.

Batuk: This is Saudamini Boudi's letter right?

Anirudh smiled. Before he could open it, Batuk noticed the letter that is lying down.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️