Anirudh confronts Bondita

Anirudh feels hesitated when Bhaumik ask him money.

Lavanya is just stunned to look him at Haveli again.

~In Das Haveli~

Lavanya thinks: Am i dreaming or what? Is that really Anirudh?

She rubs her eyes and looks at him again.

Lavanya thinks: He is here in real. But why? Does periya ayya called him to make sweets?

Her heart beat slowly raised up.

~In hall~

Munusamy brings the agreement.

Bhaumik: See, your agreement is here. Once you pay the money I will tear it in front you.

Anirudh: Periya ayya... actually...

Bhaumik: What you don't have money? Are you here to ask some more time?

Anirudh: Nahi, nahi. I don't have money but I have something more value than that.

Bhaumik: What is it?

Anirudh shows his gold chain to him. Bhaumik is confused.

Anirudh: First of all thank you periya ayya, because of your timely help we got our Haveli back.

Bhaumik: Magizchi(acha)!!

Anirudh: But still we can't get into our haveli as my Kaka is very firm that we will enter in it only if he gets back our powers again. Means, we were ruling Tulsipur once upon a time and now also we could do it again only if governor signs our paper.

Bhaumik: Seri, now what you are coming to say?

Anirudh: Our money is stuck into haveli and i don't know when will we go there. But before that i just wanted to clear my debts. So please keep this gold chain in place of money.

Bhaumik looks at with a doubted face.

Anirudh: This is a pure gold. And it's made in Italy. My fiance sent me it.

Bhaumik: Are you fine or went mad?

Anirudh: What??

Bhaumik: You are telling that this chain was bought to you by your fiance and you are selling it here? You have 16 days more to pay your debts within that why you hurried here?

Anirudh: Governor general is having meeting here tomorrow. This is the only time I can meet him as he will interact with people. Then i will return to Tulsipur. Now itself we struggled a lot to handle my Kaka. He do not know about the debts. Please, periya ayya take this chain. I am giving you this with my whole heart.

He stretches the chain before him.

Bhaumik: Fine, if I have to get this chain in place of money then one condition.

Anirudh: What is it?

Bhaumik: Stay here for one day, think well then also if your mind tells you to sell this chain then come to me I'll get this.

Anirudh: But periya ayya....

Bhaumik: I have lots of work, you stay here and think about it. Anyhow you have to attend governor's function tomorrow right? Where will you stay? So stay here and attend our family's function too.

He said and walked away. Kalindi is looking at them silently.

Bihari: What is this chota malik, if we plan something then some other thing is happening. Now what will we do?

Anirudh: Tomorrow also my decision will be the same Bihari. I will stay here as per his wish and will give the chain to him. I can't sleep peacefully with the debt.