Special sweet to special one

Trilochan sent Bihari to Madras with a letter.

~In das haveli~

Anirudh and Batuk are making sweets. Lavanya is pretending like helping them but only sighting at Anirudh.

Batuk notices it and wants to protect his dada from her.

Batuk: Didi...

Lavanya didn't respond.

Batuk: Oye didi...

He pinches her, she gets jerked and turned towards him.

Lavanya: Aaah! Why did you pinched me?

Batuk: I was calling you but you didnt responded. That's why.

Lavanya: Aaah, it's paining.

Anirudh: Batuk, ask her sorry.

Batuk: Nahi Dada, it's her mistake only. I was keep on calling her but she didn't listened.

Anirudh: She might have been busy in applying the ghee in plates.

Batuk: Really? If so, then she must be looking at the plates na? But why her eyes were on you? Only her Hands are concentrated in plates but her eyes were on you.

Anirudh looks on.

Lavanya: Ila ila, he is lying. Why should I look at you?

She acts like crying.

Anirudh: huh... Lav.. lavanya, batuk is a small kid right? He might have mistook your sight. Please don't cry. Batuk, ask sorry.

He turned aside in anger.

Lavanya: Your brother is trying to tarnish my character. What if he says the same to everyone outside? What will this society think about me? Won't i get blamed?

Anirudh: Stop Stop, listen. Now why you are shouting like this?Now only you are gathering people around by making noise like this. Batuk is a small kid he doesn't know what you was doing in real. I know you was concentrated in your works only. Now please, stop crying and continue your work.

Lavanya: If he is here then i won't work. He will keep on blaming me like this to tarnish my character.

Anirudh: I am telling you na, he is a small kid. Can't you forgive a chota bacha?

Lavanya is confused on Hindi word and kept quite. To make her quite only Anirudh used Hindi word.

Bondita enters the kitchen. Lavanya is shocked to see her there by thinking that she came there only after hearing her voice.

Batuk: Now look as dada said, you brought Bondita here.

Bondita: Illa, Illa. She didn't brought me. Jalebi only brought me here. Mmm...what a smell!!

She sniffs the smell.

Batuk: Jalebi called you? How can it speak?

Bondita: It can! Only i can hear sweets speaking.

Anirudh: Because you too a sweet only.

He smiled.

Bondita: My amma also says the same. Sakha babu, i don't why sometimes you resemble like my amma and appa.

Anirudh: Really?

He blushed.

Bondita: Ama! Now give me jalebi.

She goes to take jalebi but Batuk stopped her.

Bondita: Leave me!

Batuk: You can't have jalebi.