Last rites

After all the confessions, Mini triggered the gun on her chest.

Mini: Take... Care... Ani...

The bullet pierced her heart. Evryone are deeply shocked.

Anirudh: Mini .........

His heart skipped a beat, Mini falls right in arms of Anirudh.

Her blood from heart wets his hand.

Bondita: Saudamini.....!!

Evryone are shocked and turned towards her. She came running and kneeled before Saudamini and started crying.

Anirudh: Bon.. dita...

Bondita: Why? Why you chose to commit suicide? Saudamini....

She cries, yeah she got her memories back after hearing those confessions from Saudamini. Back in the scene, each and every sentence of Mini reminded Bondita of everything.

Bondita: Even though you are cruel you shouldn't have did this. Now I feel that you are more cruel than before.

Saudamini's eyes were looking at Bondita with a little smile on her lips.

Anirudh screams out. Shivani was taken to room before Mini triggered the gun. Kanika too shed tears from being in her room on hearing gun sound.

Shivani: What is that sound maa?

Kanika: Nothing...just a cracker... for a sacrifice...

She gave a fake smile.

Anirudh cries aloud by hugging Saudamini. Bondita too hugs Anirudh and cries.

Batuk thinks: Unexpected but still she herself kept a full stop for the story that she has begun. She even cured Bondita's memory loss. Saudamini, for the first time she has done something good.

Trilochan thinks: What just happened? What just happened within few minutes? Blood... In hands of my children... Impure blood in my holy Haveli. Did just everything over? Why did she chose this way? She faked her death many times, is she doing the same to get Anirudh?

He walks towards Mini and checks her pulse. It was already off.

Bondita: Kaka sasurji, look at her. Look at her blood, why did she chose this?

She cries.

Trilochan: Anirudh, enough. Leave her down. Let's burry her somewhere before this news spreads.

Anirudh is still crying.

Trilochan: Anirudh, you don't have to feel guilt. It's her own choice to die. She did. Now let's send off her soul. Let's do her last rites.

Batuk: Let me go and prepare for her last rituals. Dada, you are not guilt here so just stop thinking unwanted stuffs. It's her own hand triggered the gun. No one expected it. So just leave her aside and take Bondita to her room.

Bondita: No... I don't want to go anywhere. I want to be the part of her last rites. Please, Pati babu, let me be here.

She cries. Anirudh nods. Batuk and Somnath went out to buy all the items that is needed for last rites.

Binoy who saw everything from the room is now completely off of his mind. He literally is in shock, sitting on the floor with shivering body.

After few minutes, her dead bed was made ready. Anirudh requests Trilochan to burry her at their lawn which is behind the Haveli. Trilochan first refuses it but after Bondita's request he approves it.

Blood pool was cleaned up, she was laid on the dead bed. Her body was surrounded by evryone. Binoy, Kanika and Shivani are in their room.

Krishn who is in locked up in store room could watch all these stuffs through the key knob of the door. His eyes are of now tears pool.

Krishn: No... No this can't be real. Why you did this Saudamini? I thought you have a plan but why did you just surrendered yourself? What in the world was wrong with you?

He cries.

Krishn: I faked myself like memory loss patient to save ourself. I did it because i thought you would take me out of this village to admit me in hospital but all your ways were completely different. Why Saudamini???

After last rites, Anirudh, Somnath, Batuk and Trilochan lifted Saudamini's bed and walked to lawn where the ground was kept digged for her burial.

Bondita follows them.

Binoy: No! No! I can't leave this just as it is.

He comes running of his room but stopped by the store room after hearing a weeping sound. He opened it and found Krishn crying.

Binoy: You?

Krishn: Mini is gone ...! She is gone... Why did she triggered the gun?

He screams. Binoy hugs him and cries. They two then secretly went to lawn and hides themselves to watch the burial.

Anirudh placed the Mini's body inside the ground. His tears falls on her bullet pierced wound.

Then they closed it by filling soil. Binoy and Krishn looks at them from far.

Anirudh placed Mini's favourite red rose over her burial. Then they all left.

Once they left, Binoy and Krishn went there and cries aloud.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️