Anirudh near to the truth

Anirudh is highly doubted on Anita's behaviour and he wants to know her original past.

Batuk gives him a clue to search from the scratch ie., from the place where he lost everything.

Anirudh thinks on.

On other side Kalindi is under the care of Devi.

Kalindi: Bon.. bondita... bondi...

Devi: Aachima, yes. I am here, look at me.

Kalindi looks at her and she also looks around.

Devi: Don't worry aachima, we are in safe place. No can find us here.

Kalindi: Where is Bondita?

Devi: She... She is in...

Kalindi: Take me to her.

Devi: Nahi aachima, we can't go there. She is in jail.

Kalindi is shocked.

Devi: She is arrested for killing you.

Kalindi: Whaat?!

Devi: I too don't know what had happened exactly but she is charged for murder case. Only she knows the truth.

Kalindi: What had happened? Why she is in jail for the mistake that was not done by her?

Devi worries. Kalindi tries to rise up from the bed.

Devi: Aachima, please. Don't strain yourself. Take rest, Bondita is alright.

Kalindi: How can you say that she is alright when being in jail?

She shouts. This makes her wound to pain. She holds her stomach in pain.

Kalindi: Aaah!!

Devi: Aachima, I told you na don't take risks please. It is my duty to keep you safe until Bondita comes out.

Kalindi: Until means? No one took any steps to take her out till now?

Devi nods no. Kalindi stares.

~In Ashram~

Mini: Anirudh, open the door. Please open it. What is wrong with you?

Batuk: Don't listen to that witch dada. You please keep on thinking. You are very near to the truths.

Anirudh: Truths? What truths?

Batuk blinks like he doesn't knew it.

Anirudh: Dalhousie Hostel!!

Batuk's eyes widened.

Anirudh: Dalhousie hostel is the place where I lost everything. I lost my life, I lost my love, I lost my Bondita.

Batuk: Hn, Huh i mean, your guesses can be right. Go and search in Dalhousie hostel.

Anirudh: Search what?

Batuk: Huh... You are correlating Anita's behaviour with boudi right?

Anirudh's face changed. Batuk looks on.

Anirudh: How do you know it?

His one eye brow raised towards Batuk.

Batuk: Huh..ab... Hn, I could clearly see it in your face dada. I am your brother, I can read your face.

Anirudh looks on.

Batuk: Thank God you guessed it huh I mean we are going to learn some truths, may be.

He gives a fake smile on him.

Anirudh: Sahi hai, Batuk. We are going to get the truths. Whatever we knew is a lie, so far. Let me dig this out.