Bondita in Tulsipur

Anirudh married Bondita in order to save her from the cruel society. However he is unhappy with it, it is his destiny.

~In train~

Anirudh Bondita and Bihari are sitting in one seat. Bondita is in window side.

Bihari is looking at Bondita continuously. Meanwhile, Anirudh is not in his state, this moment he hates his entire life.

Tears rolls down from his eyes.

Bondita: What happened to you, sakha babu? Why you are not speaking with me like before?

No response from him.

Bondita: Don't you like me? Actually I am confused within a night how you became my groom?

Again, Anirudh is silent. Bondita worries.

Bihari: What will you say about this to Malik ji?

Anirudh has nothing to speak but just tears.

Bondita: Malik ji? Who is that?

Bihari: He is his Kaka.

Bondita laughed.

Bihari: Is there anything to laugh, Chota Malkin?

Anirudh stares at Bihari as he addresses her as Chota Malkin.

Bondita: Uh Oh, Bondita. I think you will struggle a lot to learn their language. How will I communicate with my in-laws? How will I understand their commands? Sakha babu, will you help me?

Anirudh: Will you please shut up for a while??

He shouted, Bondita is scared.

Bihari: Chota Malik.. she is scared.

Anirudh stares at both of them. They became silent. After a long journey, they reached Tulsipur.

Bihari took the luggages and stepped down. Then Anirudh, at last Bondita.

She stepped down with a wide smile. It is night now.

~In Tulsipur~

They three walked towards their house. Everyone on their way looks at Bondita weirdly but with a confusion.

They starts to whisper about her and Anirudh.

Without listening to them Anirudh and Bihari walked, ofcourse Bondita don't even know what they are speaking.

Bihari thinks: Durga ma, tonight I will not ask you to stop the upcoming problems but will ask you to give me the strength to withstand questions of Malik ji.

Bondita: Why these people are looking at us like this?

Bihari: Chota Malkin, don't listen to them. Just look at the ground and walk.

Bondita nodded and walked. They reached the house.

~In House~

Trilochan is repairing the broken radio. Batuk and Somnath are packing the luggages.

Somnath: Kaka, are you sure? Tomorrow morning should we go back to Haveli?

Trilochan: Hn, pakka sure. Tomorrow morning Anirudh and Bihari will arrive with Governor's sign. Then we will get back our powers. Before that itself we must go there. I had informed the priests, they will come tomorrow and we will have grah pravesh.

Batuk: Haiyya jolly!!!

While these three were speaking, Anirudh enters the house.

He passes by these three without saying anything. He walks to his room like a dead ghost.