Shivratri

Bondita is ready as Parvati Devi.

She is dressed up elegantly in half white saree with golden border with front hair french braided and back hair is set free with a small crown on her head.

She looks absolutely like Parvati Devi.

People and others are gathered in backyard of police station where stage is arranged in a very big Hall.

Some of the villagers are gathered there.

Bondita steps onto the stage, everyone cheered up for her. She joint her hands greeted everyone

She then started to act her portions like Parvati ji playing with flowers and birds in mid of forest.

Krishn is standing behind the stage but looking at her. He is just stunned and mesmerized from her beauty.

Bondita does her portions well.

Krishn thinks: What a beautiful body is that.... Ssss, I am just losing myself. From childhood, I was waiting to get closer to her and now I got a super chance. I won't miss this. Shivratri is celebrated as a resemblance of shiv-parvati's union. And today our union is also going to happen Bondita.

He looks at from top to bottom with a blush mixed cunning smile.

Bondita thinks: Shiv ji, I don't know who is going to come in your form. I totally hate acting like this because I don't want someone to touch me. But what to do it's my fate now.

People are so engaged in looking at her acting.

Now it's time for Shiv ji entry. She along with people eagerly waits for Shiv Ji's entry.

Shiv ji enters the stage. His face is unrecognisble because of blue paintings. He even has a wig of long hair such as Shiv ji. A garland around his neck.

He grabs a bunch flowers in his hand and walks towards Bondita. She steps backward slowly.

"What a beautiful! I said about this... flowers. You don't get scared. May i know the name of this rare flower?"

Bondita looks on because that dialogue is not in the script paper.

"Why so silent? This flower doesn't have a name? Okay that's fine but it's smell just pulls me towards it".

He stepped closer to Bondita. Bondita stands quitely because none of it is in the script. People cheered up them by whistling and shouting.

He went behind Bondita and slides the flower from her arm to shoulder by standing very closer to her.

Bondita is afraid. Her eyes becomes moist. Her throat struck. She closed her eyes.

He inserted the flower gently on her hair and whispered, "Bondita".

That's it. Bondita's eyes wide opened. She turned suddenly towards the man who is in shiv ji form.

He smiled a bit. It is none other than our Anirudh Roy Chaudhary.

~Flash back~

Krishn was ready to step into the stage but Batuk closed his nose with a sleeping powder kerchief which made Krishn to fall down. He then took Krishn away from the place making a way to Anirudh's entry as Shiv ji.

~Flash Back ends~

Bondita whispered: Pat...pati..pati Babu??

Anirudh's eyes became moist because after so many years he is hearing that word.

They forgot the real world for a moment. Bondita is about to go very closer to him but Anirudh alerted her by saying, "Parvati ji".

She jerked and looked at the people then realised that they are in stage in front of 100s of people.