Mini's blackmail

Bondita questions Roy Chaudharys about Binoy for which they refused to tell her the truth whereas in Madras Bhaumik has planned to send dowries for Bondita which were missed during her marriage.

Kalindi appoints Lavanya to go with dowries as a protector.

~In Tulsipur~

~In Mini's house~

She is locked in a room and She is breaking each and everything.

Visu(Mini's dad): Mini open the door. What's wrong with you?

Mini: Don't stand outside my room. I don't want to see anyone of you. Aaaahhhh.

She shouts and throws everything down. She is  literally behaving like a mad.

Her hair is unbraided, kajal became clumsy due to her tears.

Visu(Mini's dad): Please tell me what happened to you? Why you are crying Mini?

Mini is papa ki pari, as she is only daughter to Visu.

Mini: Go away from here!

Visu worries.

Mini thinks: How the hell someone else can marry my Anirudh? He is mine. He will be mine forever. I won't allow any one to snatch him from me.

She shouts like a mad.

Visu: Mini, if you love your baba then open the door. Or else I won't speak to you here after till my death.

Mini opens the door immediately.

Visu is shocked and shattered to look at her room.

Visu: What is this? You went to meet Anirudh only hn na? What happened then?

Mini cries more.

Visu: Mini?!

Mini: Baba, please don't go far from me. Atleast you stay with me forever.

Visu: Atleast?? What does it mean?

Mini: Anirudh married another girl, baba.

She weeps aloud. Visu is shocked.

Visu: What are you saying? He can't do it. He loved you only na? Why did he done like this? Who is that another girl in his life?

Mini: Don't ask me anything baba. I am alone now. My hope, my love, my dreams everything are shattered baba. I don't want to live anymore.

Visu: Mini!! Don't speak like this.

Mini: I am telling the truth, why should I live hereafter? The only reason for my life is no more.

She takes a glass piece from down and cuts her hand in a second.

Visu: Miiiniiii!!!

Mini: Atleast in heaven I will be happy baba. I dont have strength to see someone else with my Anirudh. I am sorry baba.

She cries.

Visu ordered his servant to bring a first aid box immediately. He brought it.

Visu: Mini, show me you hands. Listen to me.

Mini: Nahi baba, i won't.

Visu: You are bleeding, please don't hurt yourself.

Mini stands adamantly.

Visu: I will speak to Anirudh about this. Believe me, he will be yours only, forever.

Mini: How is it possible baba he is married already.