Look who is in Tulsipur!

As per Bondita's assumption that mystery woman appeared in RC haveli but unfortunately got caught by Bondita and Devi. They two covered her with black blanket.

Mystery woman: Who's that? If you are really brave then uncover me. Leave me, I said.

She struggles to come out of blanket but Bondita and Devi dragged her far from the Haveli.

Bondita: Who are you? Why you are spying on Roy Chaudharys?

Mystery woman: That's none of your business. Just leave me, I said.

Bondita: Never! Why are you  manipulating Roy Chaudharys against Bondita?

That woman stopped struggling.

Bondita: You know Bondita before? Who are you? If you don't say then I will reveal you in front of Roy Chaudharys.

Mystery woman: Before i could say, tell me why you are so eager in knowing about my truths? Who are you to Roy Chaudharys? You knew Bondita's name means you knew her. Tell me, who are you?

Bondita: I don't need to answer your questions, you just tell the truth.

Mystery woman: Fine, I will say. But before uncover me, I feel difficult to breathe.

Devi: Nahi, Anita. Don't uncover her until she spits the truth.

Bondita: Why should I believe you?

Mystery woman: Then fine, it's your choice then. My work is completed, Roy chaudharys believed the stories about Bondita's soul. Now i don't even care if I die.

Bondita stares.

Devi: This way she won't tell anything, Anita. Let's beat her to spit the truth.

Bondita thinks on. After a long struggle that mystery woman comes out of the trap.

Bondita: Heyyy!!!!

She tries to run but Bondita pulled her shawl around her face.

Bondita is shocked to the core. It's none other than Saudamini. She throws handful of sand on Bondita and Devi's face then ran away from there.

Devi: Uh Oh, Bondita. Why did you let her go?

Bondita is just looking at the way she went, in shock.

Devi: Bondita....

She jerked.

Devi: You missed a good chance. Now she will become careful. Here after we will be her first target. What are you going to do?

Bondita: Saudamini didi!?!?

Devi: What?!

Bondita: That.... That woman...

Devi: You know her?

Bondita nods.

Devi: Who is she?

Bondita: She is Saudamini. I have seen her photoes and letters in pati babu's cupboard and drawers, several times. She even interrupted me during my challenge.

Devi: Whaat?! Means, barrister babu knew her?

Bondita: Hn, but why she is against me? Why she spread false information about me?

Devi: Bondita... If i say something then you must not mistake me.

Bondita: How can I mistake my own friend?

Devi: I guess she is your pati babu's ex girl friend.

Bondita's smile reduced.

Devi: Why am I saying is, you found her photoes in his cupboard, letters too.