AniDita's secret promise

Manorama made Anirudh to understand about Bondita. He feels guilty.

While returning to house, he found Bondita waiting for him.

Bondita is shocked to see Anirudh's wound. He tries to hide it.

Bondita: Pat.. pati... Pati babu...

She starts crying on looking at her wound.

Anirudh: Bondita, Bondita Sssh! Nothing, I am fine. Don't cry.

Bondita: What happened to you? You are bleeding like this!

She gently touched the wound and cries. Anirudh thinks of Saudamini closing her eyes on seeing it and Bondita touching it.

Bondita: It's my mistake only. I am sorry, pati babu.

Anirudh: No, No, come lets go in first.

Bondita: I must have not shouted at you. I came running to house without even noticing whether you came or not. It's my mistake.

She cries a lot. Anirudh reminds of Manorama's words.

Bondita: Is it paining?

She cries a lot.

Anirudh: Bondita, it's not your mistake. It's a punishment for me from Durga ma.

Bondita: Punishment from Durga ma? Why did she punished you when you have not commited any sin? I will fight with her then.

Anirudh: I have committed sin. That's why she punished me.

He too cries.

Bondita: No, how can you commit a sin? You are very good person.

Anirudh nods no and cries.

Bondita: I will not speak with Durga ma hereafter. She must punish culprits only na why did she hurted you today?

Anirudh: Come inside first, its chill here.

She nodded and walked with him.

~In House~

Bondita made him to sit on a chair. Anirudh looks on.

She then covers him with a thick blanket.

Anirudh: You too need a blanket. First cover yourself.

Bondita: No, wait.

She ran inside the kitchen. Anirudh's eyes followed her everywhere.

She heated up the dinner and brought out in a plate.

Bondita: You are hungry, I know. You haven't ate anything from afternoon. Eat this now pati babu.

Anirudh really could not withstand her innocence, he cries thinking upon cheating that little heart.

Bondita ran to kitchen again and brought haldi.

Anirudh: Bondita!!

Bondita: While you are eating, I will apply this Haldi to you pati babu. Haldi will cure you soon.

Anirudh: It's already aided.

Bondita: It's okay, I will apply this over it.

She uncovered the cloth that was tied by Manorama.

Anirudh: Aaah!

Bondita: Sss, manichidunga(sorry).

He smiled. She uncovered it gently. Her eyes again filled with tears on looking at it.

Anirudh: Bondita, you leave. I will apply it myself.

Bondita starts to apply haldi gently. Anirudh is just mesmerised on her compassion.

Bondita: Your eye sight became blurred?

Anirudh: Why?

Bondita: Where did you fall off without looking properly?

Anirudh: Huh... I am sorry, I didn't noticed the stone on road. That's why.

Bondita: Where do you went in this night without even informing us? I thought you reached home already. Again it's my mistake only, i should have looked for you earlier. But I slept at once after arriving from telephone booth.

Anirudh: Stop blaming yourself, Bondita. Nothing is your mistake here.

Bondita: Okay, now eat.

She goes from there.

Anirudh: Wait, where are you going?

Bondita: To sleep. Tomorrow morning I must wake up soon. Pandit ji will arrive here early.

Anirudh just then reminds of her being worried after the class.

Anirudh: You was crying to see your Amma na? What happened now? Are you alright?

Bondita: Hn, I cried then. But now I am okay. It's wrong to cry in sasural house on thinking about my own family.

Anirudh: Bondita, you learnt many words in our language. You told haldi, sasural.. you are a quick learner.

Bondita: I have memorized the mantra also. You will see, tomorrow pandit ji won't bring the stick to beat me.

She quickly realised that she blabbered and bit her tongue.

Anirudh: Stick? What are you saying?

Bondita: Nothing pati babu, you eat. See it's becoming chill. If you ask me to heat it again then I won't.

Anirudh: Pandit ji brought stick?

Bondita looks here and there.

Anirudh: Tell me the truth Bondita. Did he beat you? That's why you was crying whole day hn?

Bondita: Nothing like that, pati babu. You eat first.

She was about to go from there but Anirudh stopped her by holding her hand.

Bondita thinks: Uh Oh, I blabbered. If pandit ji comes to knew it then he will curse my family.

Anirudh took her hand upon his head. She is shocked.

Bondita: Pati babu, what are you doing? Leave my hand.

Anirudh: Promise on me and say Bondita. Did your class went smoothly today?

Bondita: Leave my hand pati babu.

Anirudh looks on, Bondita worries.

Anirudh: Why you are afraid to tell the truth? Who threatened you with what? Did that pandit beat you?

Bondita struggles to take her hand away from his head. But Anirudh holds it stronger.

Bondita: Kaka sasurji aap??

Anirudh jerked and left her hand. She giggled and ran from there.

Anirudh realised that she fooled her.

Anirudh: Badmash Bondita!!

He nods no and blushed upon realising that she fooled him.

After finishing his dinner, he made his mattress in hall to sleep.

Bondita looks at him via window.

Bondita thinks: I am sorry pati babu, I fooled you. But what will I do? If i tell then truth then you will fight with that pandit, then he will curse our whole family. Only 3 more days na I will tolerate everything and will make you proud. I am promising you Pati babu.

Anirudh turned suddenly towards the window but Bondita turned away and went to bed.

Anirudh thinks: I am sorry Bondita. I tried to cheat you. What will I do? Mini was my love. If i tell this truth to her then she will create some problem for sure and you can't even understand these things. But now I realised everything, even though she is my friend you are my best friend. You are important to me than anything. As promised, I will stand by you always, Bondita.

He smiled and went to sleep.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️