Flash back of Kalyani

Devi arrives at Das Haveli while Bondita plans to go to Tulsipur.

~In Das Haveli~

Bondita is showing each room of her Haveli to Devi. Devi is stunned to see that big Haveli.

Bondita: And... This is my room. How is it?

She opened the door of her room. Devi entered in with a wide smile.

Devi: Your haveli is so beautiful, Bondita. It is like a zamindar ki ghar.

Bondita's smile reduced.

Devi: You know what in North side and all zamindars will live in this kind of big Haveli only. They even rule the village or town there.

Bondita: Why, only Roy Chaudharys can live in haveli? Can't we?

Her eyes turns red.

Devi: Arey, I told zamindars in common. Why you are dragging Roy Chaudharys here?

Bondita nods no and turned aside.

Devi: Its been 7 years but still you are thinking about them. He is living happily there. But you?

Bondita: I am living in rage here. I am here only to revenge them.

Devi: What?!

Bondita: You should come with me to Tulsipur tomorrow.

Devi: For what? To revenge them?

Bondita: Yes, it's my only mission now.

Devi: Shut up. Revenge won't bring you anything. He abandoned you and that's it. You are not only the girl in the world who got abandoned by her husband. Infact, this can't be taken as abandoned. He married you only to save you not to give you pati-patni relationship. Samjhi?

Bondita: You shut up, Devi. Stop supporting that murderers. Stop supporting the man who don't even know to respect girls.

Devi: What's your problem? Why are you calling them as murderers?

Bondita: They killed my Kalyani athai(pisi ma).

She shouted. Devi is shocked.

Devi: What are you saying?

Bondita: Hn, we are thinking that he married me to save me but no. He did this only to abandon me in future so that my family will cry daily on looking my condition. Everything is pre planned by that family.

Devi looks on in confusion. Bondita starts to say a flash back.

~Flash back~

Before many years, that is probably in 1890s Binoy came to Madras regarding his father's business. He was then 20 years old.

On that time, revolutionists attacked Madras british offices using bombs.

News was published that revolutionists were from North side and if someone caught them then they must handover them to police, they would be rewarded.

Whole Madras was serious in searching for the revolutionaries and it was the time when Binoy entered.

Actually he came to meet kalindi's husband who was then a businessman.

Kalyani - Daughter of Kalindi, who is just 14 years old received Binoy.

Binoy introduced himself but Kalyani's father mistook him as a revolutionist.

He secretly informed police about it. Police came and arrested him. His face was published all over news paper which shocked Roy Chaudharys.

Binoy explained himself but no one is ready to hear him.