New beginning🎉❤️

*Set in pre independent era*

In South

Bhaumik Das is one of the famous business men in South India. He owns a Tea powder company in the village of Madras.

Sumati Das, uneducated but a wise housewife. She assists Bhaumik in his buisness.

These two have an angelic child named Bondita Das, who was born after a lots of prayers. She is 10 ten years old, naughty, cutie, sweetie.  Her dad would always stay away from them as he is busy in business. Bondita and Sumati stays in Madras.

Their surroundings has a huge respect on Bhaumik and Sumati. Bhaumik is often called as "Periya Ayya"(Malik ji). He is loved by everyone for his kind nature.

Okay now let's travel to North.

Due to invasion of Angrezi government, Roy Chaudharys lost their powers in their own village. Now they are one among the normal people.

Binoy Roy Chaudhary, who was once upon a time a business man is now a normal man due to heavy losses in business. He just eloped away to London without caring about his family of 4.

Trilochan Roy Chaudhary, once upon a time the Malik of the village is now undergoing a stressful life on managing his younger brother's family. He was a Zamindar once but now he owns a small sweet stall to feed his brother's kids.  He is an orthodox, no matter how much terrible his life is, he never fails to worship God.

Binoy has 3 sons who are now under Trilochan's care.

Anirudh, eldest of 3, 18 years old, educated but upto 12th only. He gave up his dreams of becoming barrister due to his family situation. He is a wise man in the town, unemployed.

Somnath, uneducated 17 years old boy, works in a wheat factory to support his family needs.

Batuk, 10 years old, helping his Kaka in running his small business. He is the one who knows all the recipes of sweets.

And....

Bihari, a loyal servant to Roy Chaudhary family. He is working for them from his teenage. Trilochan has asked him to search for a better job as they can't pay him but he refused it and remains as their servant without salary.

These all are staying in a small house that is located in Tulsipur.

~In Madras~

~In Das Haveli~

Haveli is being decorated for diwali. Sumati is busy in looking on arrangements and preparations.

Bhaumik is in home for Diwali celebrations, he will staying with them for next 5 days. It's their tradition to give saree and dhoti to all their workers on diwali.

Sumati: Enanga(respectful word for husband in Tamil), have you ordered sarees and dhotis for our workers?

Bhaumik: How will I forget it? I already ordered it. I think we will receive it tomorrow.

Sumati: Nalladhu(Good). This year diwali is going to be the best one I think so.

Bhaumik: Every year it comes, what's special in this now?