Trilochan convinces Anirudh

Siva offers Trilochan a catering however Trilochan is unhappy on hearing it.

Siva: Just think twice Trilochan ji. You have got an amazing chance to earn more for this diwali. I am sure my periya Ayya will reward you more than you earn. It may help you and your family to celebrate diwali in a  better way.

Trilochan: How can I travel to Madras by leaving my family hear? Offer seems good but...

Siva: If you miss it then you will worry about it.

Trilochan: I too in need of money this time. My kids never asked for new dresses on diwali but how can I see them being still when other kids are enjoying the festival. Once upon a time we used to distribute sweets, crackers, new dresses to whole Tulsipur but now look at our condition.

His eyes filled with tears.

Siva: Yeah, I can understand your worries Trilochan ji. Binoy shouldn't have left you all like this. It's fine, whatever happens is happening for a good thing only.

Trilochan: Baghavat Gita also says the same.

Siva: Yes, now think about this offer. Only 3 days, you shall return here after that.

Trilochan thinks on.

Siva: Okay, I have got some important works to be done. Tell me about your wish by meeting me in my home.

Trilochan nodded and went back to his stall. His mind is completely thinking about the offer.

~In House~

Batuk enters the house with the money he and his Kaka earned all the day.

Batuk: Dada, Kaka asked you to count these coins. He also asked you to make a list of Puja items to be bought.

Anirudh: Hn sure. Come to me now.

Batuk ran to him, he lifted him and carreses him. Later they both starts to count the coins.

Batuk separates 1 ana, 2 ana and 1 rupee. Anirudh counts it.

Anirudh: We have earned 5 rupees today. This is somewhat more than that of usual days.

Batuk: Hn, now make a list of Puja items before Kaka comes.

Anirudh nodded and started to make a list.

Anirudh: For coconut 6 ana, for puja cloth 10 ana, for different kind of flowers 8 ana and for diwali lamps 8 ana and...

Batuk: Include our crackers too. My friend gopal has already bought his crackers and new dress.

Anirudh thinks: Durga maa what will we do now? We lack money to buy diwali clothes and crackers. How will I explain Batuk about this. For Puja items itself 2 rupees will be spent. In rest of 3 rupees, 1 rupee will be spent for tax and another 1 rupee for stall tax. Only 1 rupee will be remaining for savings. That too will be spent soon for buying raw material of sweets.

Batuk: Dada, write it na. Include my diwali dress and crackers. Please.

Anirudh: Ah, Batuk please listen. Actually...

Trilochan enters the house by calling Anirudh. They both turned towards him.

Anirudh: Welcome home Kaka. How was your day?

Trilochan: All good, beta.

Anirudh: Let me bring you a haldi milk.

Trilochan: Nahi, wait. I just want to speak to you.

Anirudh sat beside him.

Trilochan: Did you made a list of Puja items to be bought?

Anirudh: Hn, Kaka. Look here and check it once. Make sure that I didn't missed anything.

Trilochan: Hn, beta.

He gets the list and kept it aside. Anirudh's smile reduced.

Trilochan: I've decided not to celebrate diwali this year.

Batuk: Why? Can't I burst crackers? Can't I wear new clothes? My friends will be laughing on me.

He cries.

Anirudh: Batuk, I have told you many times not to interfere in when two elders are speaking. You please go and play with your friends. And hn, you will get your crackers and dress.

Batuk: Sure?

Anirudh: Hn, sure.

Batuk ran out to play wid his friends happily.

Trilochan: Anirudh, will you do me a favour?

Anirudh: Hn, Kaka. I will do whatever you say.

Trilochan: You and Batuk should travel for Madras.

Anirudh: What!??

Trilochan: We have recieved a better catering offer for making sweets to a business man of Madras. We may get double earning from this.

Anirudh: But Kaka, already we are earning enough amount only. Huh I mean, if we spend it wiser then it's enough for us na?

Trilochan: Nahi Anirudh. My earnings and Somnath's earnings aren't enough for our basic needs itself. Already taxes are going high. Before few years we used to collect tax but now everything changed upside down.

He cries.

Anirudh: Kaka, please don't cry. Whatever happened has happened. Soon our India will get it's freedom and we shall go to our Haveli back.

Trilochan: For that only I am asking you to go to Madras. If we get some good amount then we shall pay the tax to our Haveli and can get it back. Then we shall sell it to a good price to meet our needs.

Anirudh: Selling the Haveli? No, Kaka. How can you do it? It's our heritage.

Trilochan: But now we don't have any other option Anirudh. Soon you should get married, then somnath should get married. For that and all we need money na?

Anirudh: What is the urge now for my marriage?

Trilochan: Don't speak like this, Anirudh. Go to Madras, please.

Anirudh thinks on.

Trilochan looks at Anirudh eagerly waiting for positive answer.

Anirudh: Theek hain, Kaka. I will go to Madras.

Trilochan: Really? Thank god! Take batuk also with you. Only three days work. You can return back then. Here you go, take these money and go to Madras.

Anirudh: Okay, okay, wait! Why should I take Batuk wid me?

Trilochan: You are not going there for tour beta. You have to make sweets for them and only batuk knows all the recipes. And hn, you can take my recipe book too.

Anirudh nodded and went to pack his luggages.

~In Das Haveli~

Bondita goes zigzag running from pillar to pillar to avoid eating food. Maids are following her.

Lavanya, 18 years old maid appointed to take care of Bondita.

Lavanya: Aiyo Kadavule(Oh god). Chinna ma(choti Malkin) please stop running, i am tired.

She sat down on the floor getting tired. Bondita laughs soundly at her.

Bondita: Look, look again you lost. Who can match my energy?

She laughs loud. All the maids goes energy drained.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️