Anirudh in confusion

Anirudh purposefully neglected Bondita's doubts on people's disrespect towards them.

~In House~

Everyone sat down to eat, Anirudh was about to serve them but Trilochan stopped him.

Trilochan: Bahu, didn't your Amma taught you to eat after everyone in your sasural completes their food?

Bondita: Uh Oh, I forget it. My amma taught me this just a day before marriage.

She rose up from her place.

Anirudh: Sit down, Bondita.

Bondita looks at Trilochan, he nods no.

Anirudh: I said sit down. Won't you listen my words?

Bondita: Obeying pati babu is my dharm, my amma said this.

Anirudh: Then sit down.

Trilochan: Obeying your sasural than your pati babu is double dharm. Don't you know?

Anirudh: Nothing like that Bondita. Sit down and eat.

Trilochan: Nahi Bahu, don't do it.

Anirudh: Kaka, please. She is a small girl. Alredy she is in hunger but you are making her to wait for the food.

Trilochan: Bahu, listen me carefully. If your pati babu teach you things like this then you will never win that challenge. Because whatever your pati babu teaches you will be opposite to our culture only. Samjhi?

Bondita worries and walks back to her room. Anirudh stares at Trilochan and goes behind Bondita.

Batuk: Now a days dada is not listening to you. He is always supporting boudi. Look, he even gave up the food for her.

Trilochan thinks: This is good only. Anirudh has started to behave as a good husband. This is what I wanted.

He continued to eat.

~In AniDita's room~

Anirudh: Bondita please apologise Kaka. He is just an orthodox man. He always want everything to happen according to our culture. Don't mistake him, please.

Bondita: Is it good for a small ones to apologise elders? Elders will always say good things only. They never intentionally hurt the smaller ones. And yeah, it's my mistake to sit with you all before you all finish eating. My amma has taught me this but I forgot. But I am sure, pati babu here after I will not do like that.

Anirudh: Bondita... This is wrong. Why do you want to suffer when you are really hungry? Making a small kid to wait for food is a biggest sin in this world.

Bondita: I am not a kid anymore. I became your wife, pati babu. Once girls became wives of someone their life will move on behind the steps of their husband and her sasural family only.

Anirudh nods no.

Bondita: I have seen my friends, they always obey their husband words. Because husband is god.

Anirudh: Enough Bondita, stop. Husband, husband, husband!! Enough! No one is husband and wife here.

Bondita worries, Anirudh took a book from shelf and walked out.

In this time, a photo fell down from the shelf with the back side facing Bondita.

She looks at it and takes it.

Bondita: Photo?

It's of none other but Saudamini's.

Bondita: Evlo azhagu! (What a beauty)!

She admires the photo for a while.

Bondita: She has a long hair, beautiful black eyes, her face just resembles an angel. She is really beautiful. But... Who is she?

She looks at the photo deeply.

Bondita: Let me ask, pati babu.

She was about to go out but stopped.

Bondita: Illa, Illa. If i go now and disturb him then I am sure he will shout at me. Let him come here then I will ask him about it.

She sat on cot with the photo in her hands.

On other side, Anirudh is sitting on the bench that was laid outside the house.

He pretends like reading book but looking at the people over there.

Husband and wife walks together here and there. Majority of them has child bride only. They are happy together. Anirudh looks on.

Anirudh thinks: How? How come they can live like this? Don't they feel guilty by being in relationship with a small girls?

He hits hand on the table and turns away.

Postman comes there.

Postman: Anirudh Roy Chaudhary?

Anirudh: Hn ji, it's me. Do I have any letter?

Postman: Yes.

He gave him the letter and went. It is from Saudamini.

Anirudh looks at the letter with guilty face.

He opened it and read it.

In letter: Dear Anirudh, hope you are doing good. This letter has a surprise for you at end. But before, tell me why didn't you send me a reply letter for the previous letter? I have mentioned something important there. Did you read it or not? If not go now and read it. And Anirudh, I told you na you have a suprise. Listen, I am going to come Tulsipur with my family only to meet you. In this one month, we will have lots of lots surprises. Let's meet soon. With love, Saudamini.

Anirudh's heart beats faster on reading this letter. He looks scared and confused.

He recalls the sentence "let's meet soon" again and again with the memoirs of his wedding with Bondita.

Anirudh: Mini is going to come. Oh Durga ma, what will I do now? Will she understand my situation? First of all about what she is speaking in this? What surprise does she have for me? I think she has mentioned it in previous letter. Let me check it.

He runs inside to his room.

~In room~

Bondita: Pati babu, I was waiting for you only.

He didn't respond her but busy searching Saudamini's last letter.

He searches allover the files and shelves.

Bondita: What you are searching for? Do you need my help?

He didn't respond her. A letter flew down while he found Saudamini's letter.

Anirudh thinks: Here is it.

He opened and read it. Bondita took the letter which was lying down.

In Mini's letter: Dear Anirudh, we have reached India. I got one month holidays from my studies. Currently we are in Rajasthan. Soon we will come to Tulsipur just to meet you. Anirudh you know what, my parents are asking me to get married soon. So be ready. Let's meet soon.

Anirudh is just shocked and shattered to read that letter.

Anirudh thinks: How didn't I missed to read this one? Mini has already instincted me about her arrival that too before Bondita's wedding.

Actually he didn't missed the letter but on that day he accidentally recieved Bondita's letter. That's why he didn't read Mini's letter.

Bondita opened the letter which was in her hand. It is her letter to her would be pati babu. She identified it by looking at the seal of their district postbox and the handwriting.

Bondita thinks: This is my letter only. How did pati babu got this? I asked post mama to deliver this to God only right?

She looks at Anirudh in confusion. While Anirudh is looking at Saudamini's letter.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️