Anirudh saves his wife

Bondita is in danger which Anirudh is unaware.

Anirudh: Bondita, where are you? Where you went?

He thinks for a while.

Anirudh: Huh, railway station? Yeah, why didn't I thought about this before itself. She would be in railway station only to send off us. Okay now i will go there and search.

He leaves to railway station.

On other hand, Adik approaches bondita with wrong intentions. Poor Bondita is helpless.

When he is so close to remove her saree, an heavy wind blows which made all the things to fall down.

Adik: What is this? Suddenly why is it blowing like this? Shit, all the things are falling down if it continues to happen then this girl will wake up then I'll be in trouble.

He hurried to hall and tries to close the windows.

~In railway station~

Anirudh: Why is it suddenly blowing heavily? Climate was normal but where does this wind comes?

He looks here and there for bondita and shockingly found her anklet in that narrow path. He rushed and took it on his hands.

Anirudh: This... This anklet... Bondita... Are you fine? Where are you?

He runs from there to enquire about her to the help desk.

Anirudh: Sir, it's an emergency, have you seen a teenage girl here? She is the daughter of Bhaumik das. Did she came here?

Police: Sorry, we haven't seen any teenage girl here. Is there any problem?

Anirudh: Yeah, my wife is missing. I have searched for her in many places and here I got her anklet down in that narrow path.

He showed him the anklet, police looks at it closely.

Anirudh: Do something please, i think she needs our help.

Police: Okay don't be panicked, I'll help you in searching her. Wait here for few minutes.

He nodded. Police went somewhere and brought out a trained dog. Anirudh looks on.

Police: Allow our dog to sniff her anklet, we shall find her soon.

Anirudh nodded and placed the anklet near dog's nose. It sniffed it and started to run from there.

Anirudh and police runs behind it.

On other hand, Adik closed all the windows and putted all the fallen stuffs back in its place.

Adik: Let me go and do it now.

He smirked and walks towards the room.

The trained dog stopped before Adik's house and started to bark at it.

Police: Let's get in, she should be here only.

Anirudh nodded and tried to get in but the door was closed.

They started to knock the door. Adik is shocked on hearing it.

Adik: Oh god, am i in trouble? Who is there at this time? Whoever it may be, if they finds out bondita here then it would be a big problem.

He thinks on. The door knocking was forceful now.

He hits his leg on the ground due to disappointment. He covered bondita with bedsheet and putted all his clothes over her. Then he went to open the door.

He is just stun shocked to see Anirudh and Police there.

Adik thinks: Oh my god!

Police: Move, we want to search your house.

Adik: Bu.. but why?

Police: His wife is missing and our dog stopped here only.

Adik: I think you misunderstood this place. How can his wife be in my house? I am living here alone for the past few months.

Police: That and all we will confirm after we check inside. Now move.

Adik: No i won't. I won't allow strangers to step in.

Anirudh: What's wrong with you? Why are you so desperate? Why are you not allowing us to step in?

Adik: Why should I? This is my house and you people suddenly came here and saying something. If your wife is missing then what will I do? It's your wife fault and your fault. Who knows with whom she is now?

Anirudh caught his collar at once.

Anirudh: Don't you ever dare to speak about her like this again or else this will be your last day.

Police: Anirudh, leave him. Don't do like this.

Adik: Mmm, if your wife is not with you then where she will be? Didn't she informed you before she left your house? Then isn't it suspicious? Not only me, if you go and search for her in other house, they will also ask you the same question.

Anirudh pushed him back and tries enter in but Adik stopped him.

Adik: What is wrong with you people? You are just interfering in my privacy. Will you allow me inside your house if i sneak in suddenly like this?

Police: Enough, i heard enough from you. Now move.

He pushed him aside and entered the house. Anirudh followed him.

Adik: Oh shit, now what will i do? No... At any cost i should not allow him to get inside the bedroom.

He goes behind them everywhere they walk.

Police: Bring us some water.

Adik: Very nice. You sneaked in and now ordering me to bring you water. Never...! Just get out of my house now or else i will go to public welfare officer and will complaint about you two for interfering in my privacy.

Anirudh: Go wherever you want, i will deal it after all i am a lawyer too. I know all the judges around our Hindustan. Go anywhere and complaint to whoever you want. Now just shut up your mouth and be quite until we finish our search.

Adik stares at him. They are now near bedroom, police tries to open it.

Adik: Enough, you checked everywhere in my house even though i stopped you. And now, i will for sure not allow you to go inside my bedroom. My wife is sleeping there. Will you allow a stranger to get inside your bedroom when your wife is sleeping??

Anirudh stopped for a while and looks at him.

Adik: Now leave the place.

Anirudh: You said you are alone for the past few months. From where did your wife came suddenly?

Adik is shocked. Police opened the bedroom only to see piles of clothes scattered on the bed.

Police: It seem like no one is here.

Adik laughs.

Anirudh: What's with it?

Adik: I told you know nothing is here. I just lied that my wife is inside because i don't want you to see my clumsy room. That's why...

Police: Waste of time! I think no one is here.

Anirudh: Let's go and check inside your once.

Police: No, as he said we can't interfere in his privacy. We are here just in our own doubts so we can disturb a commoner.

Adik: What Barrister, you don't know this also? A basic law! How you are claiming yourself as a Barrister?

Anirudh: Like this only!!!

He pushed him away and went inside and took off all the clothes and removed the bedsheet. Adik is now death feared!

Police shocked. Adik tries to run from there but police caught him.

Anirudh lifted bondita in his arms and tries to wake her up.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️